1 hour ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I watched the play off final today and Port Vale were very good.

They had a big strong central attacker James Wilson who played very well.

I didn't realise that he was the frail looking lad who was loaned out to several clubs by Man United and looked awful. 

maybe he was a late developer but he has really bulked up and looked about 6 inch taller than I remember and looked a decent player, still only 26.

their no11 that scored the 3rd goal, he was really good, played well in 2nd leg v Swindon as well

Just now, parkfieldowl14 said:

i'd say 3,500 to 4,000 plus tbh.depending what the official capacity is for the away end.

No way Pedro..it used to be..remember that manic bank holiday on big open terrace..about 1990..some serious disorder b4 the game..we took about 5k..these days we will just get behind the goal 2500 tops

Remember going there must be early-mid 00’s? All their lads were sat in corner giving the big un, we gave it back… second half starts empty seats like eh!? Where they gone… they all stood giving it big un at other end of stand next to their “kop”. ******** that about!?

47 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Never had an issue at Stoke myself. Vale both times was aggro. 

I've heard Stoke can be a bit dodgy though.

I went there when we came up under sturrock and eagles, best etc had just signed. Was on the front row with police stood with cameras in our face all game. Then we got locked in after the game 😅

7 minutes ago, NormOwl said:

Been a few times and it's rough. Away end now holds 4500 according to football ground guide 

We will probably end up with an allocation of around 4,000 then. 

This or Peterborough where away club get an allocation of 4,000+ would make a decent first away day of next season. 

• Like 2