So with Derby, Barnsley & Peterborough dropping down & Forest Green, Bristol Rovers & Exeter coming up, it seems we'll be playing this lot next season as well.

Awful place. Last time I went there was 2-0 defeat in the League Cup when Francis 'Wingnut' Jeffers headbutted someone & was sent off. Such joy 😞

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pete Zarhutt said:

So with Derby, Barnsley & Peterborough dropping down & Forest Green, Bristol Rovers & Exeter coming up, it seems we'll be playing this lot next season as well.

Awful place. Last time I went there was 2-0 defeat in the League Cup when Francis 'Wingnut' Jeffers headbutted someone & was sent off. Such joy 😞

Jeffers.....street fighter combo

Punch 

Headbutt

Kick

Good job he didn't have turbo fire on his joypad.

• Haha 4

I watched the play off final today and Port Vale were very good.

They had a big strong central attacker James Wilson who played very well.

I didn't realise that he was the frail looking lad who was loaned out to several clubs by Man United and looked awful. 

maybe he was a late developer but he has really bulked up and looked about 6 inch taller than I remember and looked a decent player, still only 26.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete Zarhutt said:

That was the match when a mate got food poisoning after eating a cold meat pie at HT

• Haha 2