7 minutes ago, BridportOwl said:

Pretty sure there were similar incidents at the Istanbul final when Liverpool played Milan. If I remember correctly fans were almost spilling onto the pitch it was so crowded in the stands.

Sure I saw a video of turnstile jumpers then too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

VVankest opening ceremony ever.

Robbie Williams at the Russia World Cup was the worst imo 

bit purely for the head ache it gave me 

like 45 mins of me just sat there like why… what the… why Robbia Williams 

8 minutes ago, BridportOwl said:

Pretty sure there were similar incidents at the Istanbul final when Liverpool played Milan. If I remember correctly fans were almost spilling onto the pitch it was so crowded in the stands.

I remember reports that there were more Liverpool fans in the stadium than tickets sold, and fans were sat on the gangway steps as a result 

• Like 1

I’m sure it’s just the authorities picking on Liverpool for absolutely no reason. Complete coincidence it always happens to them. The fans climbing the fences were probably just plants from UEFA or something.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dan™ said:

I’m sure it’s just the authorities picking on Liverpool for absolutely no reason. Complete coincidence it always happens to them. The fans climbing the fences were probably just plants from UEFA or something.

So none of the thousands of pieces of footage on social media show a completely shambolic set up by the authorities? 

Just now, alanharper said:

Surely there should be a rule allowing for this to actually be on a terrestrial TV channel, rather than just on YouTube.

It's like watching a dodgy stream, I'm half expecting a muck banner ad to pop up. 

I'm watching on youtube and the quality is decent