The Mystery Wednesday Player Game

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Really impressive spotting Nicol and Marco Pierre White were born on the same day.

The Warnock clue was meant to be in relation to his nickname COLIN, an anagram of NICOL

The third clue: BPJFKDRMGSREHKDPDSIS JSAFAR is the initials of his managers through his career, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagin, Kenny Dalglish etc etc  with his Scotland managers at the end.

And as you spotted, the 4th clue is Mexico in the middle with USA to the north, Cuba to the east, Guatemala to the south and Hawaii to the west. 

I would have never worked that out unless you would have had a clue saying “my name is Steve Nicol”. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Really impressive spotting Nicol and Marco Pierre White were born on the same day.

The Warnock clue was meant to be in relation to his nickname COLIN, an anagram of NICOL

The third clue: BPJFKDRMGSREHKDPDSIS JSAFAR is the initials of his managers through his career, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagin, Kenny Dalglish etc etc  with his Scotland managers at the end.

And as you spotted, the 4th clue is Mexico in the middle with USA to the north, Cuba to the east, Guatemala to the south and Hawaii to the west. 

The flag bit was very misleading as flag 86 on the International flagometer is Ghana.

Really disappointed it's not Junior Agogo now.

Did you concocted these clues yourself WO?.......if so well done, but well done anyway, it was a nice distraction.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

The flag bit was very misleading as flag 86 on the International flagometer is Ghana.

Really disappointed it's not Junior Agogo now.

Did you concocted these clues yourself WO?.......if so well done, but well done anyway, it was a nice distraction.

Yeah made them myself, had a few more ready but it's hard to judge the difficulty when you're created them yourself, a couple were probably too obscure.

So many people on here have incredible Wednesday knowledge and normally get these sort of things instantly so was worried it'd be over in the first 5 minutes. 

• Like 1

On 29/05/2022 at 00:07, Pablo Bonvin said:

Are you going to share the other clues you had lined up. Would be interesting to see how many weeks it would have taken till I sussed it....

‘weeks’ ?!?!?

I’d still be trying in decades 

But thanks @Whitechapel Owl I really enjoyed it. Hope you do more.

But your head is one strange place mate 🤣👏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, GermanBird said:

@Whitechapel Owl thanks again.. that's really fun and I am sure that my newly developed knowledge about synonyms and translations of hairpiece and all the famous towers in the world will come in handy one day.

When we sign Angolan full-back Syrup Eiffel this week you’ll see who’s psychic.

• Like 1