The Mystery Wednesday Player Game

Donald Trump was in Home Alone 2, which also featured Joe Pesci.

Home alone is terrible, Joe Pesci is terrible in the film.

Therefore: Joey Pelupessy is the answer.

Edited by BridportOwl
Shocking spelling of a SWFC legend
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, REDOWL said:

Rule 5 of @Whitechapel Owlquiz says we can post thoughts to help .....

Clue 3 has 26 letters,the same as the alphabet, if we take out the letters shown we are left with.....CNOQTUVWXYZ ???

Could the player have been No.26 (letters shown)  or No.11 being the letters not shown ??

Could the player,at some stage in his career have played under Warnock or have links to him ?

Not an inkling on the first clue yet 

Hope that helps but probably doesn't

😕😕

Your link to the alphabet as helped . I’ve just opened a tin of alphabetti spaghetti and  guess what I got………Covered in tomato sauce . # need a new tin opener

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

Your link to the alphabet as helped . I’ve just opened a tin of alphabetti spaghetti and  guess what I got………Covered in tomato sauce . # need a new tin opener

That's amused me mate. 🍝

Thought the first clue was referring to Leeds.  Then looked for players with same date of birth.  Nicol was at Notts County like Warnock.  He also played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Ozzette said:

Thought the first clue was referring to Leeds.  Then looked for players with same date of birth.  Nicol was at Notts County like Warnock.  He also played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico.

Really impressive spotting Nicol and Marco Pierre White were born on the same day.

The Warnock clue was meant to be in relation to his nickname COLIN, an anagram of NICOL

The third clue: BPJFKDRMGSREHKDPDSIS JSAFAR is the initials of his managers through his career, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagin, Kenny Dalglish etc etc  with his Scotland managers at the end.

And as you spotted, the 4th clue is Mexico in the middle with USA to the north, Cuba to the east, Guatemala to the south and Hawaii to the west. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Really impressive spotting Nicol and Marco Pierre White were born on the same day.

The Warnock clue was meant to be in relation to his nickname COLIN, an anagram of NICOL

The third clue: BPJFKDRMGSREHKDPDSIS JSAFAR is the initials of his managers through his career, Bob Paisley, Joe Fagin, Kenny Dalglish etc etc  with his Scotland managers at the end.

And as you spotted, the 4th clue is Mexico in the middle with USA to the north, Cuba to the east, Guatemala to the south and Hawaii to the west. 

Are you going to share the other clues you had lined up. Would be interesting to see how many weeks it would have taken till I sussed it....

• Haha 1