PAXO BACK ON THE JOB.

9 minutes ago, longreach said:

I'm not picking through your posts, I have far better things to do.  I made a statement regarding a time when the chair (and other directors) tried to sue members of Owlstalk..mainly for deformation.  I made the post to you in the hope that you wouldn't fall foul and end up in court like some of our supporters did and in some cases costing some of our fans a fortune.  Piaxo has already warned supporters that he doesn't take kindly to being criticized on supporters forums and was prepared to take action!

Just to jog your memory.......https://pressgazette.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-chairman-sues-over-five-live-fan-posts/

UTO

Therefore I appreciate your assistance and advice. Thank you. Had it been put a little less abruptly, maybe my responses would have been less questioning. Fully aware of the old saga, which was wrong on many counts.

Many of us are worried for this club, and the direction it is taking. Financial stability is all important, and we continue to get deeper in debt. Therefore, we worry. Have a nice weekend. 

UTO