We’re In The Same League Again So Hey

1 hour ago, DCFCOwls said:

Theres a part of me that wants us to steamroll it and go straight back up with 95+ points similar to Leicester when they dropped down and had Pearson for example 

but this is Derby County and we simply dont do that never have (brian clough was a total one off and an exception to the rule) not even under Jim Smith did we have it easy we finished 2nd and had to sweat it on the last day 

ive watched a fair bit of league 1 and yes I know where in for a torrid time with the refs, im very open minded about this league and id be shocked if went up this coming season, im expecting a push for top 6 but wouldnt shock me if we finsihed where Ipswich finished this season gone 

anyways Im also looking forward to some good rivalry matches, Wycombe is an obvious one but Burton and MK Dons are good games personally, if Mansfield come up that would be a great day out as I live 20 minutes from there and with Nigel Clough their manager as well it’d be a great game to go to. 

the refs do concern me though as they were bad enough in the championship.

Wouldn't worry about the ref when you play us, over the years you've got several VERY dodgy decisions . Went to PP once , Keogh handled on the line to stop a goal.......nothing. Same match Loovens tackled your player outside the box, penalty given and Loovens sent off.  One year your GK dropped the ball, Winall  scored the winner in last minute, it was outrageously disallowed. Lower league refs will be giving Rooney everything hoping for a signed shirt.

• Like 1

Im sure all clubs get those decisions 

theres refs that set out to fizz you over, we had one cant remember his name but he reffed our 2014 away game with Burnley that was essentially a promotion decider and he sent Martin off (yeah he was a diving little ****** but in this instance he didnt actually dive but he couldnt call play back quick enough when Hendrick put the ball in). He them made another game the season after so niggly at home to Wigan which we lost, but he gave them absolutely everything it was ridiculious. 

a ref takes offence and thats it they will actively try to screw them over in big games esp 

but the mentioned anove was blatant on his part 

10 hours ago, ANDY said:

Don’t give a shiney shîte about derby. I really was hoping they went bust. 

Horrible club

horrible manager

Horrible fans 

hope they drop like a stone and get relegated again 

fückin sheep shággin wánkers 

Classy 

11 hours ago, Night King said:

Classy 

I am on another club forum to be fair so I expect some jibes 

you guys have been great for the majority of the posts though so the odd one is fair enough. Good advice and insight so far 👍