Who are your top 3 Wednesday players of all time?

13 hours ago, Waddles Big Toe said:

I suppose it depends on when you were born on who you may choose, but for me it goes like this.

1.Chris waddle

2.des walker

3.benito carbone 

How can it be "of all time" when we haven't seen all the players in then clubs Histroy?.

In Recent My Recent History, Late 60's to present day.:

David Ford

Lee Chapman

Mick Lyons

Tommy Craig

Mel Sterland

David Hirst

Chris Waddle

Des Walker

ETC

Guest DoesJackHunt
12 hours ago, Angus McCoatup said:

My top 5 are Waddle, Sheridan, Hirst, Nilsson and Walker. 

Waddle and Sheridan definitely in, but can't pick a 3rd from the remaining 3. Could argue the case for all of them 

I’ve got Walker 6th but I personally love Carlton Palmer. I was there against QPR .  one of my first 5 times on the Kop. Thought he was amazing ever since! 

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

How can it be "of all time" when we haven't seen all the players in then clubs Histroy?.

In Recent My Recent History, Late 60's to present day.:

David Ford

Lee Chapman

Mick Lyons

Tommy Craig

Mel Sterland

David Hirst

Chris Waddle

Des Walker

ETC

Wow,there’s always 1,bet your fun to sit next to on match days,apologies if I worded the sub title wrong however if you disagreed with this sub no one forced you to reply,it’s quite simple really,have a good day fellow owl

Not a real surprise I guess, but I am loving the love and respect that Carlton Palmer is getting in this thread. Just shows that Wednesday fans appreciate players of his ilk.

I couldn't do a top three - but Sheridan was a wonder.

I think I love seeing an instinctive inch perfect defense splitting pass more than a goal sometimes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waddles Big Toe said:

Wow, there’s always 1,bet your fun to sit next to on match days ,apologies if I worded the sub title wrong however if you disagreed with this sub no one forced you to reply, it’s quite simple really, have a good day fellow owl.

Nowt wrong with the question, just how it is Phrased, "In your life time" would have been better.

Was David Hirst better the Derek Dooley?, some would recall seeing Derek play, while others would not.