Who are your top 3 Wednesday players of all time?

For skill and class you could perm any 3 from Waddle, Hirst, Carbone, Di Canio, Des Walker, Nilsson,  Sheridan, I could include Curran and Sterland but they don't need any more perming. I was a bit uncertain about Chris Waddle - I had to mullet over. Sorry!

Someone else chose three that made the players around them better. I'll put three up that had tremendous immediate impacts on our struggling seasons after signing and set us up for much better in the following seasons.

Carlton Palmer came in and transformed our midfield - not really surprising as he was a club record signing at 750k IRC.

Nigel Pearson was bit of a surprise signing at 250k not long after we played his team Shrewsbury in the cup. I think his first game might have been away at Forest. If anybody knows if its true/false let me know as I was there and it could be a false memory. We were immediately more solid at the back.

The third is another centre half, Rob Jones, who joined us and had a similar impact to Nigel Pearson just after Megson took over.

• Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 hours ago, BOOFABI said:

As players that I've seen:

Benito Carbone

Kevin Pressman

Fernando Forestieri

As Wednesday ambassadors:

Lee Bullen

Liam Palmer

Atdhe Nuhiu

Kevin flipping Pressman ? 
did you not see Kieran Westwood? 

Guest DoesJackHunt
11 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

1. Wee Willy

2. Brian Joicey

3. Kevin Pressman

Kevin Pressman again, this is mental 

Guest DoesJackHunt

Waddle 

Hirst 

Nilsson

Sheridan

Carlton Palmer 

absolutely not Kevin Presman 

not even in my top 3 keepers 

3 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Kevin Pressman again, this is mental 

Like others - I only picked players I have seen in person...  1976 to 2004 was a long wait to see them play live...

That being said,  there were only 3 goalies I had seen in person - they  were the "3 Peters",  Grummit, Fox, Springett, and Kevin Pressman...
3 Peters and one Kevin.... 

If it makes everyone happier I will go with my #4 choice  Peter Rodriguez (ANOTHER Peter for crying out loud .....  did we only sign players called Peter in the 1970's????)