Bailey Cadamarteri latest

No matter if he signs or not it looks like We are handling situation properly. Million miles away from how We dealt with George Hirst "situation".

• Like 6

i hope he signs and progresses . but look at how many young players out of the u18s we have had this past few years who we thought would progress , 3 years later there playing in nat league north or park leagues . very few for some reason seem to progress , i seem to remember a villa supporters saying 2 years ago that grealish is 1 of only 2/3 who has come through the youth ranks and played regular for the 1st team ,im not on about world beaters just lads who get a few games . 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i hope he signs and progresses . but look at how many young players out of the u18s we have had this past few years who we thought would progress , 3 years later there playing in nat league north or park leagues . very few for some reason seem to progress , i seem to remember a villa supporters saying 2 years ago that grealish is 1 of only 2/3 who has come through the youth ranks and played regular for the 1st team ,im not on about world beaters just lads who get a few games . 

Yeah but...on the other hand...we are well overdue a really decent prospect to come through our ranks.

Other clubs get lucky.

We are due some bloody luck.

• Thanks 1

Would be good if this happened and give him the odd appearance on the bench next season or run in the JPT.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, morganowl said:

As you say  few of our young players progress to play for the first team, but that applies to all but a very few select clubs Man. Utd etc who always seem to have the pick of the cream. I was told years ago when i first started coaching football that the success rate of academy players progressing to play at any level of pro football was about one in a thousand ,which your villa supporter seems to agree with.

• Like 1