Tifosi.....

The whole ultra subculture is fascinating. I have no idea how fan groups coordinate and create such art together. Here in England you get criticism and laughed at for 'trying' too hard. At SWFC the fan groups have traditionally not been interested in increasing atmsophere but rather in club politics. I do have respect for Crystal Palace's Holmsdale ultras. For the abuse they get Palace have one of the better atmospheres at the top level of the sanitised Prem. 

I've been to quite a few games across Europe and seen teams ranging from big to small that have good atmospheres, fan collaboration and coordination. It's very admirable. 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2022 at 11:21, TheEnchanter said:

I have no idea how fan groups coordinate and create such art together. Here in England you get criticism and laughed at for 'trying' too hard.

I’d also like to know who funds the making of them…. And who actually does them. 

I don’t expect to see any at Hillsborough, even our big flag seems to have been binned forever (it has the old Wednesday badge on it I suppose)

3 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

I’d also like to know who funds the making of them…. And who actually does them. 

I don’t expect to see any at Hillsborough, even our big flag seems to have been binned forever (it has the old Wednesday badge on it I suppose)