Would you like to see this man back at Sheffield Wednesday F C?

As long as some younger defenders were brought in alongside him then yeah.

He’s an older head and can share his knowledge with them. We benefit short term with his coolness and knowledge of the game.

Long term we develop some defenders who could be amazing for us in the future or we have saleable assets.

• Like 1

Yes. Quality player who can help promote the team. Pay him what he deserves within reason. I don't think DC will make the same wage mistakes he made in the 2015 early days. He's learned that lesson But Mike Hector helps the team, is above L1 quality level, and sometimes you got to spend money to make it. Yes. 

• Like 1

I'd say yes but only if his wages don't break the bank and if he can get back in form. If not, look to bring in someone younger.

Ideally I'd prefer us to look at bringing in young top flight loanees and players that can provide us with more energy in the team. We do need more defensive options but hopefully we'll be smart in the summer transfer and build from the progress we made last summer and last season. Hector's a player we know well and who knows the club well, he could be a good fit on the right terms but it's a risky one, if his wages are hefty and if he can't get his confidence and form back on track. 

Vadaine Oliver would be a good option to bring back upfront and would give us some physicality and something different upfront too. 

• Like 2

He said himself that his time with us was the most enjoyable in his career ……. Lots of ifs, buts & maybe’s but not as far fetched as many on here believe ………. Could be the right fit for both club & player!

• Like 3