Giving back ..

1 minute ago, Swfcsi said:

Hello all hope all is well and good vibes to you all ,with times being hard with rises cost on food and bills ect ect and foodbanks running out of food I have managed to get 20 boxes full of food all the top names from Asda with each box having £60 worth of food in ,if anybody is struggling just send us a message and I can drop it of for you no charge all free ...

Good vibes all ...

WAWAW

great gesture.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Hello all hope all is well and good vibes to you all ,with times being hard with rises cost on food and bills ect ect and foodbanks running out of food I have managed to get 20 boxes full of food all the top names from Asda with each box having £60 worth of food in ,if anybody is struggling just send us a message and I can drop it of for you no charge all free ...

Good vibes all ...

WAWAW

We truly are all Wednesday. ...

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

What a wonderful thing to do. If you need any help with delivering the boxes please let me know as I would gladly help if I can.

Mods - can this be pinned?

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Swfcsi said:

Good vibes all ...

WAWAW

Fantastic gesture, I hope you get the boxes to all that need them the most.

• Love 1

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

What a wonderful thing to do. If you need any help with delivering the boxes please let me know as I would gladly help if I can.

Mods - can this be pinned?

Cheers mate will do ...

• Like 1

On 23/05/2022 at 14:34, Swfcsi said:

Good vibes all ...

WAWAW

Very well done 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

Just a quick update all the boxes have gone and will be dropped of Friday ,big thank you to everbodys kind words ...

WAWAW

Thank you...great job mate

• Love 1

Good vibes all ...

WAWAW

Fantastic! 💯 Nice one👍👏

• Love 1

Good vibes all ...

WAWAW

You are truly wonderful - what an amazing thing to do. 

• Love 1