Most Baliotelli goal ever

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

This guy has so much talent. Could have been so much more.

To be fair he's had a career that 90% of footballers will be envious of. 3 italian league titles, few italian cups, the premier league. Granted he could have gone even higher and maybe done more internationally, but the bloke has played for 4 massive clubs, and just seems to be happy winding down and been the big fish in a small pond these days.

2 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

To be fair he's had a career that 90% of footballers will be envious of. 3 italian league titles, few italian cups, the premier league. Granted he could have gone even higher and maybe done more internationally, but the bloke has played for 4 massive clubs, and just seems to be happy winding down and been the big fish in a small pond these days.

Totally agree, which is why I didn't say that he's wasted his career. He has had a great career in terms of clubs and what he has won.

But like I say... He could have done so much more if he wanted it.

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Totally agree, which is why I didn't say that he's wasted his career. He has had a great career in terms of clubs and what he has won.

But like I say... He could have done so much more if he wanted it.

think his attitude has held him back hasn't it. Falls out with every coach he has and just does idiotic things off the pitch. If he had the mindset of most pros like a kane, no doubt he'd have been right up there, but his attitude and mentality has let him down so many times he's just past help now 

14 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

think his attitude has held him back hasn't it. Falls out with every coach he has and just does idiotic things off the pitch. If he had the mindset of most pros like a kane, no doubt he'd have been right up there, but his attitude and mentality has let him down so many times he's just past help now 

Yeah exactly my thought.

Some players have the right mindset and flourish from it.

Others not so much.

Look at that Ravel Morisson guy. Touted by everyone that knew him as one of the most naturally talented footballers they have seen. He is the prime example of someone who threw away his career as he didn't have the right attitude to match his ability.