Windass to Argentina?

10 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I seriously think we need 4 new forwards for next season.

I do however think Windass is the best we have tho by a country mile but,is so injury prone is the gamble worth it to keep him or sell him.

UTO

Since we switched to 352 we don’t play with forwards. In Moore’s 352 we play with strikers.

Do you think Windass is our best striker by a country mile? I don’t think he’s even a striker.

His best spell for us by far came when he played wide in a front 3, and for a while played as a less greedy team-player.

If we keep him we need to ditch 352, and Moore would need to ensure he plays for the team rather than for himself.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Since we switched to 352 we don’t play with forwards. In Moore’s 352 we play with strikers.

Do you think Windass is our best striker by a country mile? I don’t think he’s even a striker.

His best spell for us by far came when he played wide in a front 3, and for a while played as a less greedy team-player.

If we keep him we need to ditch 352, and Moore would need to ensure he plays for the team rather than for himself.

Ok best forward we have at the club by a half mile...

Whos better,all round play up front?

I thought he's played better in a front 2.imo.

13 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Ok best forward we have at the club by a half mile...

Whos better,all round play up front?

I thought he's played better in a front 2.imo.

I’d say Gregory is better.

Windass is a bit of a big time Charlie.

Why wasn’t he celebrating the goals he scored last season? Does he think league 1 is beneath him?

He’s never won anything or been promoted with any club, he’s never finished in the top half of the championship with anyone and he’s never scored more than 9 goals in a season in any of the top 3 leagues of English football. 

And he didn’t turn up in the biggest game he’s played in in English football, the play off semi.

He should celebrate every goal he scores whatever league it’s in because he doesn’t score enough of them 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

He said the other day tbf he will listen to offers etc 

Listening and selling that is the problem. If he left it to Moore I think we would get a more realistic chance of doing some business.Also a no Paxo involvement rule should be applied.(strange that as the transfer embargo is lifted his name reappears on the scene. Surely he has rinced us enough with worse than average players )

If windass was to go we should get 

Oliver for that big physical presence up top .

tshminga from chessie pace and natural goalscorer 

Gregory

Oliver

Tshsminga 

Paterson

Cadematri to maybe start playing a few games ? Or maybe a young lad from the prem 

Josh Windass’ agent is a company called ICM Stellar Sports….

Funnily enough they have a few different Instagram account’s and Josh has recently started following the ICM Stellar Argentina page. 

A5FDFD95-7AF1-4B5F-9AE4-4B62EA941378.jpeg

On 22/05/2022 at 05:02, bobness said:

argentina.jpg

Despite Vatican City unveiling their snazzy new home strip (let me guess... black with white collar again?) and not-so-snazzy new away strip (ditto... but all white), you wouldn't want to play for these at any price.