Windass to Argentina?

According to ‘The Star’ Primera Division outfit “Club Atletico Talleres” maybe putting in a bid to buy him.

Reason being his former manager Pedro Caixinha wants him there - interesting eh.

I personally would like him to stay BUT for a decent fee it could be a deal for us.

Thoughts??

33 minutes ago, owlsruleok said:

According to ‘The Star’ Primera Division outfit “Club Atletico Talleres” maybe putting in a bid to buy him.

Reason being his former manager Pedro Caixinha wants him there - interesting eh.

I personally would like him to stay BUT for a decent fee it could be a deal for us.

Thoughts??

Even at at 3 million (which is about his value) I think they would struggle to pay that, on top of his wages.

Be a good adventure for him though.

2 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Can't see why people want him to stay?  He's a next injury waiting to happen..

It's because people have this obsession with what a player potentially could do over what they actually do do in reality.

(I know, I said 'do do') lol

• Like 3

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

If they offer anything over £1.5 mill we have to accept.

Have we learned nothing from Hooper, Fernando and Winnall etc.

There is no point in having strikers that cannot guarantee 30-40 games a season.

5 hours ago, owlsruleok said:

Thoughts??

No money in Argentine football, any fee would be minimal.

1 minute ago, Swfcsi said:

3 million lol we will be lucky to get half a million 

Agree his fee in English football would be greatly inflated in comparison to what a South American side would offer. I would honestly say due to his injury plagued season we would be hard pushed to get 1 million for him here. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Reckon between 2-3 million is about fair . He’s shown glimpses but we could probably get 2 decent players in for that value 

We had offers around 1:25 million to 1:5 million (rumoured) after the relegation season were Windass had looked lively towards the back end. He only managed 4 or 5 games last season so how can his value have doubled ?

Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

We had offers around 1:25 million to 1:5 million (rumoured) after the relegation season were Windass had looked lively towards the back end. He only managed 4 or 5 games last season so how can his value have doubled ?

I'd argue market forces. 

1 minute ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Inflation... Its a bummer... Thanks Boris you bloody Clown

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

If anybody pays 3 million for sombody who played 4 games all season I'll donate £200 to any charity of your choice

Keep ya money in your pocket regardless. Be interested to see what sort of valuation comes in.

21 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

offers being the key word . Clearly didn’t match our valuation .