SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To me it kind of stinks that Derby were handed an extended lifeline and are now free to spend what they like. 

We should have gone into admin when we had the chance. Teams like Southampton, Norwich and Palarse all benefitted. Derby will be in the Prem before us. 

• Like 3

Tough market trying to get a left sided CB with how common a back 3 has become. 

I said last night but I’d like Wednesday to move for Callum Doyle from Manchester City. Played 36 times for Sunderland last season, but became out of favour under Alex Neil in preference of Batth & Wright. Can also operate at LB as he has just done for England U19’s as they won the European Championships. 

At 18 he’s probably ready for another loan in L1 before a step up. Lot more experienced at this level than Roberts despite being 2 years younger. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

...and Derby have £££, so will probably cover a big chunk, if not all, of his wages.

Not sure about that, they are under an embargo, rumoured to include a wage cap.

That said, they do have links with Brighton and must be reasonably confident of him playing at Derby because they have no players, desperate.

17 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Paper or vapour 

You must be on the funny stuff as your long term memory is sadly lacking, Kamil Zayette went on trial with us to Portugal before signing, any reason to believe we wouldn't do the same again? 

Or do you think the opportunity to look at potential players whilst away is not a good idea. 

20 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

You must be on the funny stuff as your long term memory is sadly lacking, Kamil Zayette went on trial with us to Portugal before signing, any reason to believe we wouldn't do the same again? 

Or do you think the opportunity to look at potential players whilst away is not a good idea. 

Read you're post again

Let me know when the pennies dropped...

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

We should have gone into admin when we had the chance. Teams like Southampton, Norwich and Palarse all benefitted. Derby will be in the Prem before us. 

Don’t forget the Foxy little club in the East Midlands supported by the virtuoustwat front man of MOTD, who happen to be the only team to have ever won the PL after having been in administration….. TWICE!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1