SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Wide options then should we change formation we have

windass

johnson 

new 

sow 

all capable of playing out wide

Sow is not capable. I’m sorry I don’t like being critical but I’ve seen enough of him to make the judgment call that he is way off the standard we need, I’d rather have the young lad that played today in the first half in the matchday squad than have Sow. I still think wilks will sign. It might be a loan then when the premier league squads are announced 

Some decent signings elsewhere. Peterborough snapping up lower league forwards again in David Adjiboye who gave Rotherham a torrid time at Wembley. Had hoped we might look at him.

On the other end of the scale Marlon Pack to Pompy was one I missed but always thought he was decent 

38 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Sow is not capable. I’m sorry I don’t like being critical but I’ve seen enough of him to make the judgment call that he is way off the standard we need, I’d rather have the young lad that played today in the first half in the matchday squad than have Sow. I still think wilks will sign. It might be a loan then when the premier league squads are announced 

Thought you was all ITK ?

You told us that something was holding it up “but that’s sorted now “ 

Care  to elaborate re Wilks ?

Edited by Mike Hunt

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Thought you was all ITK ?

You told us that something was holding it up “but that’s sorted now “ 

Care  to elaborate re Wilks ?

That was far from ITK that was reading tweets that fellow owls talkers posted on here from local journalists 

I think the general flow of that few days was 

He’s in advanced talks 

nearing completion 

just one minor thing to agree on but nothing that shouldn’t take long to sort out 

then their vice chairman was it came out with that interview 

I’m not on Twitter but I’m sure they was from there and will be posted somewhere on owlstalk

my guess is from 

staton

giddings 

or any of the three press lads that cover us 

I’d be very tempted with Rayhaan Tulloch me,  we need someone rapid up top, playing off shoulder of last man while Smith and Greggs support 

Love to see Nicky Cadden and Jack Diamond here aswell 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I’d be very tempted with Rayhaan Tulloch me,  we need someone rapid up top, playing off shoulder of last man while Smith and Greggs support 

Love to see Nicky Cadden and Jack Diamond here aswell 

Tulloch has so little experience, I agree we do need pace up top though, maybe Tulloch and a more established player. 

20 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

S6 transfers says Alfie May is signing on Monday 😊

That S6 transfers is a nothing account isn’t it 

isn’t it a spotty kid who lives in his mothers box bedroom just sat in his pi55ed stained undies randomly tweeting pretending to be a journalist 

you know full well they will be on here even just in the background and my bet is he will defo rub one out getting a mention 

personally I don’t think Wednesday are interested I’m him It’s all come from a few posters saying they would like him to sign or we should sign him 

20 minutes ago, fpowl said:

isn’t it a spotty kid who lives in his mothers box bedroom just sat in his pi55ed stained undies randomly tweeting pretending to be a journalist 

you know full well they will be on here even just in the background and my bet is he will defo rub one out getting a mention 

personally I don’t think Wednesday are interested I’m him It’s all come from a few posters saying they would like him to sign or we should sign him 

Feck, I've been rumbled.

• Haha 1

Now MK Dons are looking to sign Daniel Mandroiu. Feel like they hacked our forum and are looking to sign every player I ever recomnended on here. First O'Riley and Twine now Burns, Devoy and Mandroiu, All low risk potentialy high reward signings. 

27 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Is this a double bluff 

ITK boy 

lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, malek said:

Now MK Dons are looking to sign Daniel Mandroiu. Feel like they hacked our forum and are looking to sign every player I ever recomnended on here. First O'Riley and Twine now Burns, Devoy and Mandroiu, All low risk potentialy high reward signings. 

Can't you get a job as an SWFC scout? 

You are always spotting talent! 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Thats a very specific rundown on this kid. You ITK again?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owl in Manc said:

Can't you get a job as an SWFC scout? 

You are always spotting talent! 👍

Thanks for your kind words. Other posters would point at all the players I evaluated poorly and they would be just as right. Still believe that I'm doing bit better than Wednesday's scouting not that the bar is set high, though. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2