SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

40 minutes ago, Owl said:

If we wanted him we would have got him !! Better players are already in and coming in ! #uto 

U think Heneghan n Ihiekwe are better? 
u say better is comin in but u don’t know who’s comin in 🙈

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

U think Heneghan n Ihiekwe are better? 
u say better is comin in but u don’t know who’s comin in 🙈

Don’t I !!  #uto 

• Haha 2

I’d like us to enquire about a Nathan Broadhrad from Everton on loan. He’ll be heading into his last year at Everton so we may time it well if he likes it here.

With doubts about Wills and interest in Gregory  we’d be silly to not still be interested in other strikers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Toro said:

I’d like us to enquire about a Nathan Broadhrad from Everton on loan. He’ll be heading into his last year at Everton so we may time it well if he likes it here.

With doubts about Wills and interest in Gregory  we’d be silly to not still be interested in other strikers. 

Think Sunderland will buy him 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 0114 said:

It does look like Hull undervalued him and saw the reaction over the weekend which has led to the goalposts being moved. 

It’s my fault. I posted that he looked like a bargain at £200k. I guess Hull saw it and reacted accordingly. 
Sorry DC 😬

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

It’s my fault. I posted that he looked like a bargain at £200k. I guess Hull saw it and reacted accordingly. 
Sorry DC 😬

Good that you feel guilty!!!

I saw your post and was hoping and praying nobody else would read it 😥

13 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Not sure if it’s already been posted in here because I can’t be bothered going back through the pages, but apparently Alfie Mawson is close to signing for Wycombe? Be a hell of a signing for league 1. Can’t imagine he’d be on much cash there either? Feel like we’ve missed a trick, would be our best centre back by a mile 

Is this true ?...................only a few years ago he was called up to England squad.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Mawson to wycombe would be a real coup . Hopefully we intervene or he goes elsewhere. He’s played for them before mind so 

They seem to pull off one of these marquee signings each summer, last year was Vokes. 

Mawson hasn't played a lot of games though. If they keep him fit he's a great signing at this level, that's a big ask though. We're not in the risk business, need players who are available and can play week in week out. 

20 minutes ago, striker said:

They seem to pull off one of these marquee signings each summer, last year was Vokes. 

Mawson hasn't played a lot of games though. If they keep him fit he's a great signing at this level, that's a big ask though. We're not in the risk business, need players who are available and can play week in week out. 

that’s a good point about injuries hadnt noticed he’s not played a lot recently . 

• Like 1