SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

I think the deal will get done myself, they’ve been way too public in their announcement of the price not being enough 3 days after a deal was rumoured to be close from both Wednesday & Hull ends. 

I don’t like the tactics behind it from Hull but I think they’ve gone pubic for a reason. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

just don't feel paterson as a striker. Rather have Wilkes

If Paterson wasn’t already our player and we were signing one or the other then I’d go along with that, but Paterson is already here.

I actually think Paterson gets a lot of unfair stick on here if I’m being honest, scored 12 goals in the Championship for a rubbish side that finished bottom of the league and given the game time I’m convinced he’d bag at least 15 at this level.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If Paterson wasn’t already our player and we were signing one or the other then I’d go along with that, but Paterson is already here.

I actually think Paterson gets a lot of unfair stick on here if I’m being honest, scored 12 goals in the Championship for a rubbish side that finished bottom of the league and given the game time I’m convinced he’d bag at least 15 at this level.

get where you r coming from and I like the bloke. Works his testicles off which is the first thing I want from any player. But the transfer window is about improving the squad and for me Wilkes is an improvement 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Do you think we are enquiring about the Swansea lad just incase Wilkes doesn't come off ..

wouldn't have a scooby. But I'm just glad we are looking at some younger and more dynamic players. Be nice to have pace and something different to what we've got. 

I'd like wilkes but if Hull's owners are being dickheads after having an agreement in place then I get where DC is coming from. Sometimes its about the principle of it. 

Don't know anything about the Swansea lad so he'll be surprise for me anyway. 

Happy with our recruitment so far so I trust DC/DM to get us what we need.