SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Don't think you'll be the only one, Striker.

But hey on this occasion aren,t you pleased about having to do so?

Yes I never mind about being wrong. Rather me be wrong and Wednesday successful any day of the week.

(It was done in jest anyway).

5 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I see this as more of a helping hand to us because when he’s injured they’ll be down a  CF 

What a waste of a loan he was. Came on for twenty or so minutes , no impact whatsoever and managed to be injured the rest of the season.

21 hours ago, 0114 said:

So if he’s a freelance journalist he should be pretty easy to find online? Talksport also post loads of transfer stories and credit the writer, so again strange there is nothing linked to this Chris Cook ‘Journo’. 

He’s got 0 followers of any other notable journalists, which I find strange in that profession. Who knows I may be wrong, just suspicious. 

@0114 right now...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Really wanna see Malik Wilks , even more so than Smith , who will be an important signing all the same but I don’t see him starting with Gregory , Wilks is the creative spark we really need 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Really wanna see Malik Wilks , even more so than Smith , who will be an important signing all the same but I don’t see him starting with Gregory , Wilks is the creative spark we really need 

Can see him being the main guy we actually spend some money on

• Like 1