SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

i was expecting players in by now and Henegan is not of the quality we released.

I dont know coz I'd  never heard of him but you obviously have watched him ....is he no good then?

• Like 1

Just now, Jamie said:

Hats off to DC splashing the cash, Rotherham offered to make smith the highest paid player looking at around 10k+. I believe we have offered around the 15k mark. Same with the cb

I’ve no clue what we’re paying,  but I’d be a bit concerned if it’s around that level , I’d rather we didn’t start chucking stupid money about as would point towards the owner learning absolutely nothing of his past mistakes 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I’ve no clue what we’re paying,  but I’d be a bit concerned if it’s around that level , I’d rather we didn’t start chucking stupid money about as would point towards the owner learning absolutely nothing of his past mistakes 

Wait till it’s all announced mate didn’t expect it myself if I’m honest I’d rather wilks over smith. We shall see what happens. 

9 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Interesting. Some very conflicting stuff being reported about these two of late 

Only conflicting because they were good when the rumour first arose, then they turned sheite when it looked like they were staying at Rotherham. Presumably they'll be promoted to being good signings again....

• Haha 1

On 21/06/2022 at 08:16, Owl66 said:

No worries my source also tells me the two Rotherham lads actually signed yesterday big statement to make if not true so let’s see if it gets made public very soon or maybe you can verify as you seam a very sceptical person. 

Good call mate!

• Like 9

Wanted a Smith/Stockley all summer. I said so many times last season how we really missed that big lad type. Smith made more sense with it being a free. He’s an absolute work horse, always gives 100%. 

Ihiekwe was part of the best defence in the division last season and can comfortably play in any of the 3 CB spots. 

Best thing about both is they’ve won promotion from the division 3 times. We need that experience in the squad.