SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

10 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

It was @YesWeCrann that quote tweeted him, so I am assuming he is legit, yo. 

Looked into it, fake account. Uses the photo of another verified Twitter user. 

Fair play though, had Sheffield Star writing articles on his link to Cauley Woodrow & now Michael Smith 😂

48086488-8656-4497-88E2-5BFFE79C8D8D.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Could another signing happen today or this week ?! Vaulks seems to move quickly . How many more signings do we now need 

4-5? 

2/3cbs 

1 striker 

1-2 wide players 

Probably 2 CBs to add to Iorfa, Heneghan, Palmer & Brennan. Especially if we’re continuing with three at the back.

Another striker for sure. If Paterson & Sow are all we have coming off the bench I’d be concerned.

But wide players is arguably the biggest priority. If you class Windass as a striker and Johnson as a full back then we have no wingers in the squad and the only wingback cover we have is Brown and Galvin. We’re desperately lacking out wide.

• Like 1

Is this a transfer rumour thread or a is Iorfa good enough thread, keep on topic gents 80% of the last go knows many pages have been irrelevant on the topic go and start another thread 

for the record I still think a fit big Dom is better than storey. I’m hoping for a great season from the big man this year injury free 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Is this a transfer rumour thread or a is Iorfa good enough thread, keep on topic gents 80% of the last go knows many pages have been irrelevant on the topic go and start another thread 

for the record I still think a fit big Dom is better than storey. I’m hoping for a great season from the big man this year injury free 

Who are you the thread police.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

He does have a point though . Bike like at work In a meeting when folk go completely off agenda . Lol 

It’s a forum, people will go off topic and have discussions within a thread. This thread has always been like this and will always revert back to its original purpose.

No harm done. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Owl in Manc said:

Scored 23 in the league! Decent player and only 24! Would be a good signing! 

Yes I’d like us to sign a striker like Stevens, or Tshimanga.  Someone younger than 25 with potential to continue to develop with us. 

I think we need at least 2 new forwards to add to Gregory, Windass and Sow.  As Paterson is not a striker. 

Smith on a free and Hirst loan to permanent would also be decent business if we can do these types of deals 

33 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Is this a transfer rumour thread or a is Iorfa good enough thread, keep on topic gents 80% of the last go knows many pages have been irrelevant on the topic go and start another thread lol

• Like 1

Stockdale

Dawson

Iorfa              ????????           ????????

Brennan         Henegan         ????????

Hunt                                                                               Johnson

Palmer                                                                           ????????

Brown

Byers               Vaulks         Bannan

Adeniran           FDB            Hunt

Windass            Gregory

Paterson           ???????

Sow

These look like the gaps if we stick to 3-5-2. Although a couple of extra attacking players / wingers wouldn't go a miss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Stockdale

Dawson

Hunt                                                                               Johnson

Palmer                                                                           ????????

Brown

Sow

These look like the gaps if we stick to 3-5-2. Although a couple of extra attacking players / wingers wouldn't go a miss

be nice if we could move people like Brown and Sow out and replace them. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Stockdale

Dawson

Brown

Sow

With who we have had links with it looks like we want 1 target man (links with Smith and Stockley) and 2 other forwards (Anderson & Wilks)

At least 2 other centre half’s will be brought in as well

50 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Stockdale

Dawson

Brown

Sow

Palmer can play in a number of positions