SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

3 hours ago, 0114 said:

Surprised how anyone didn’t rate Storey.

Huge difference when he came into the team compared to before. One of the catalysts for the unbelievable 2nd half of the season. 

Perfect for RCB. Great reader of the game, loads of potential. Would take him in a heartbeat back on loan. 

He was even more impressive when he played in the center of the back 3. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owl66 said:

Not quiet at all my friend just watching to see everything unfold easy really 😂😂

Also sure someone on here earlier said why would you sign for Wednesday if championship clubs were in for you or am I wrong on that one to ?owl in manc would you like to take the bet on (£100) to a great Weston park charity via the moderators if this Brazilian I’ve been told is a possibility of signing as I see Jack didn’t fancy it !! Come on lad it’s for a great cause YOU will be donating to put your dosh where your mouth is 😂😂🤷‍♂️🇧🇷

3 hours ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

I'm on the fence about him (Storey). Played some decent games for us, but i do think we can find similar or better. I also think Iorfa, if fit and back to his confident self, is better than anyone we can get including Storey. That's a big if, but he was being watched heavily by prem clubs not so long ago. 

Iorfa is terrible he is just massive and fast and that gets him out of his own bad positions or gaffs more than owt.

I would much prefer game time given to Brennan than Iorfa. 

If Jordan storey is available for transfer or loan we should do everything we can to bring him back. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Have just read matts latest update about Ihiekwe , but I wouldn’t be surprised if him and Smith have a re-think with likes of Vaulks turning up at S6 we surely can and will pay more than Rotherham 

I would have thought both players would have known about vaulks signing prior to it being confirmed 

players talk

18 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Also sure someone on here earlier said why would you sign for Wednesday if championship clubs were in for you or am I wrong on that one to ?owl in manc would you like to take the bet on (£100) to a great Weston park charity via the moderators if this Brazilian I’ve been told is a possibility of signing as I see Jack didn’t fancy it !! Come on lad it’s for a great cause YOU will be donating to put your dosh where your mouth is 😂😂🤷‍♂️🇧🇷

Out now for the night so will be off line but will pick up in the morning if manc you want to take the bet on so don’t be saying I’ve gone on the missing list tonight I wait to wake up to you saying like Jack not for me but you never know you may surprise me and take me on like I said for a fabulous cause 👍❤️

17 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Iorfa is terrible he is just massive and fast and that gets him out of his own bad positions or gaffs more than owt.

I would much prefer game time given to Brennan than Iorfa. 

If Jordan storey is available for transfer or loan we should do everything we can to bring him back. 

Just had this discussion with another fan. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you are choosing Storey who has never played more than 29 games in a season, Brennan who last year was loaned to non league and didn't get selected in every match for Notts C over a guy who in 19/20 was our player of the year and played over 40 matches at CH. Yes Iorfa has his faults, most do at this level, but he's capable of far more than the other two in my opinion. I quite like both, but I don't think Brennan will play above L1 level and I'm not sure Storey will play that regularly at Championship level. Iorfa may not, but I think he's the only one capable of being top end Championship given the right partner and decent fitness. His errors have looked worse because he's played intermittently in the last 2 years. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

You said the 2 Rotherham players had signed! Just saying! 

26 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He was even more impressive when he played in the center of the back 3. 

I actually agree with you. Looked more along the lines of a young Dean type.

Think he did a decent job at RCB but always looked very good in the centre. Issue was Dean would been exposed in any of the wide centre back roles. 

• Like 1

Guest Theboylangers
2 minutes ago, Owl in Manc said:

You said the 2 Rotherham players had signed! Just saying! 

Don't encourage him/her. 

They've just signed off for the evening.:duntmatter:

The Vaulks signing is a good one, one of the players i wanted us to get but didnt expect us to get.

Now we need to remove the contract for Luongo hes had more than enough time to sign, if hes not signed now he is looking for a vetter offer elsewhere with us as a fall back. 

We need to speed up recruitment, 2 centre backs and a target man at least, ideally a left wing back, and some pace on the right.

i wonder if we can get Josh Murphy also released by Cardiff at one point he was the better of the two brothers and he would rip it up in league one, though wages may be an issue, but he is a free agent.