Aiden Flint

Would prefer Dean. Thought he was outstanding when he played. Also a couple years younger than Flint. 

We’ve also been linked with Jack Tucker at Gillingham & Will Boyle who has left Cheltenham. We essentially need a whole new back 3. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mister Soul said:

Tom Lees has that honour

And yet I saw him the other night impressively playing wide centre half for a team now one game away from the Premier League 

Meanwhile people on here say Iorfa is too clumsy to play there for us in League One

Funny old world 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Mmmm... 33 years old, averaged league 29 appearances per season in the last 3 seasons and his loan stint with us went so well.

Perfect.

Barely missed a game since he got injured with us. 63 league appearances in 14 months, would imagine that’s more than just about any player in our current squad in that time. 7 goals too. 

We’re crying out for a commanding presence at the back. Conceding from set pieces and letting in late goals cost is automatic promotion… we were by far the worst of the top teams in both respects. Fixing that has to be priority 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, paulrs said:

And yet I saw him the other night impressively playing wide centre half for a team now one game away from the Premier League 

Meanwhile people on here say Iorfa is too clumsy to play there for us in League One

Funny old world 

I’ll re phrase it. While at Wednesday in his last season he was the most nervous footballer I’ve ever seen in a Wednesday shirt. A disaster waiting to happen. However I’m realistic enough to recognise football is a confidence game and if you’re not confident there’s no hiding place . I’m pleased he’s doing well at Huddersfield. Someone obviously knows how to manage him correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Both would be even better. 

It would but realistically they will be on a decent wage and with champ interest.

if we could get one of them and a couple of younger players who can develop in value here like tucker that could be a decent summer