RETAINED LIST

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He started the next game.

You’re right he did. Took him off after 59 mins v Accrington when we drew then left him out next game v Gillingham where we drew. Inspired

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like we are trying to keep the bulk of the team together which makes sense. Thought Hutchinson would be staying for some ongoing experience in what will be a younger back line , you’d imagine. 

Hope Luongo and Hunt stay. Surprised if the others do.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

As usual?

Last season Wildsmith was dropped and sidelined and Hutch brought back as a regular player!

I’m talking about our retained list. We never get it right. Why are we getting rid of Hutch when we only have an unfit Iorfa on our books? Why are we keeping Wildsmith when it’s obvious for 3 years that he hasn’t been good enough? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Personally hope to see him back between the sticks for us, based on his successes last season. Had too many arguments on here about it though, so I'll agree to disagree 😄👍🏻

Fair enough. Hopefully he’s improved ten fold because the only thing he was good at two years ago was sticking his tongue out!

• Haha 1

Just now, Owlabroad2001 said:

I’m talking about our retained list. We never get it right.  

I can't remember the last one or two to be fair

There's some strange choices in them all I reckon

Hutch going - he's cracking on a bit now and is getting a bit sloppy so makes sense to move him on

I know he's popular and loved and worshipped and all that but the time's right - before he starts going to crap and getting abuse from the fans who love him

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Screen Door Slams said:

The wording of that would suggest that we are not looking to bring back Dean, Gibson, Storey either.

Massive respect - but I think you’re wrong.  They aren’t going to say,  “Dean, Gibson and Storey have returned to their parent clubs but we’d like to sign them permanently” 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1