RETAINED LIST

right decision about sammy but god I’m going to miss him

dunkley, not overly gonna miss him, get nervous everytime he has the ball at his feet 

saido, we can do better than him 

not a chance on earth Mendez Laing or wildsmith should’ve been offered contracts

luongo, happy If he stays not sure he will tho

hunt, happy with although think we can get a younger hungrier rwb 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Am I being stupid or when it says 'contract offers' does that mean the players have accepted them? Or they still have the option to leave? 

They aren't forced to accept. It's basically we've offered one.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Am I being stupid or when it says 'contract offers' does that mean the players have accepted them? Or they still have the option to leave? 

basically been offered but all the players currently on a beach in the Maldives and could be give a f$$k right now

• Haha 2

On the contract offers, given the age of the players, it is often the length of contract that makes the difference. For example, £6k a week on a 2 year contract is better than £10k a week on a one year deal. Given the way football has gone now, I severely doubt anyone is going to offer 30+ players more than a single year. Equally, Moore has created a great environment and I suspect their offers will include a sizeable promotion bonus, which they should be very confident in achieving.

• Like 1