Chansiri on Paxo

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Wow 

The aggressive unrealistic expectation on next season is starting early

Aggressive? lol,unrealistic?..looks like the labelling & excuse making is starting early TOO than if thats the case.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, parajack said:

Aggressive? lol,unrealistic?..looks like the labelling & excuse making is starting early TOO than if thats the case.......

Excuse making - showing your expectations are already set way too high

If we get promoted via the playoffs next season I'll be happy - not livid like you will be (and will have been all season)

Relax 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Would have made little sense to drop our most effective striker,though i do accept & agree with your critique(overall) of Gregorys limitations

He wasn't at the time.

He was shockingly bad. Didn't start scoring again until we changed the formation.

The 4231 needed an unselfish runner to make space for the other 3 attackers to move into.

Kamberi, Sow, Berahino, Windass, even Pato could have all made it work.

We used the one striker we had who didn't fit it into the formation in the slightest and never even considered trying the others out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

He wasn't at the time.

He was shockingly bad. Didn't start scoring again until we changed the formation.

The 4231 needed an unselfish runner to make space for the other 3 attackers to move into.

Kamberi, Sow, Berahino, Windass, even Pato could have all made it work.

We used the one striker we had who didn't fit it into the formation in the slightest and never even considered trying the others out.

I know you've been banging the Gregory drum thing for ages now

Can you summarise it for me?

Are you saying Gregory only fits a certain formation or that he needs a different partner etc?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

You will have your answer next Year,as will we all.......will you accept though that the ONLY definition of moving forward  next Year can be Automatic promotion?  Or will we see the continual moving of goal posts we saw this Year?

ie 'automatics a must'....than 'well we are in a play off position,challenging for auto;s' than well,we are in & around the play off's...so its been a good season regardless....Down to 'i would have been happy with top 10'  TOP TEN in Div 3....& someone posts that as a mark of a 'successful' season........

I’m not particularly bothered about getting promotion next season even though it would be great. I’m more bothered about getting the platform/infrastructure in place so the next time we get promoted we have more chance of genuinely progressing to the premier league eventually.

If the last 22 years has taught us anything, we don’t do this, we don’t move forward.

Oh and by the way Jack, no ones’s beating on the door of your Messiah, Mr Monk. Is it 18 months out of front line management now?

Excuse making - showing your expectations are already set way too high

If we get promoted via the playoffs next season I'll be happy - not livid like you will be (and will have been all season)

Relax 

Think we have had this convo b4,i have never at ANY time been anything but calm and stating my view on here.......I get angry at callous Tory policys,needless cruelty to children or animals....or the widespread destruction of a Sovereign Country by a Tyrant...

NOT results at a football match,or debate on a forum....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jim said:

I’m not particularly bothered about getting promotion next season even though it would be great. I’m more bothered about getting the platform/infrastructure in place so the next time we get promoted we have more chance of genuinely progressing to the premier league eventually.

If the last 22 years has taught us anything, we don’t do this, we don’t move forward.

Oh and by the way Jack, no ones’s beating on the door of your Messiah, Mr Monk. Is it 18 months out of front line management now?

LOL GM NOTHING whatsoever to do with our current plight,not mentioned AT ALL by me,yet in highlighting him as a dig at me,all you do is draw attention to your OWN obsession with him.....

He is a multi Millionairre & owner of multiple propertys mate...Is he retired?

Who knows? I dont mate because ime not obsessed by him....

Focus on the now Jim....how long can we languish in this poor Division losing 14 Million TV money a Year? 28  and counting including next season..

• Thanks 1

I know you've been banging the Gregory drum thing for ages now

Can you summarise it for me?

Are you saying Gregory only fits a certain formation or that he needs a different partner etc?

Exactly that.

He needs tactics built round him to shine and a partner to do his running for him.

He has the ball to feet in the D, the byline cutback and the run in on teammates shots.

I've gone into it at length before, can't be bothered with the inbox smiley explosion if I do it again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swfcsi said:

Agree but the fan base is 50/50 on Moore and most don't trust Chansiri as long as we are winning everything is good but one or two bad results and our place is toxic at best ..

I don't agree the fan base is 50/50 on Moore. He wasn't particularly popular early in the season but won people over after Christmas.  There will always be some who want him to go, that's the way of things, but while we are doing well he will remain popular.

No different to any manager really.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I also think it's important going into next season that any/all gripes are put to one side for a full season to try and create a positive atmosphere in and around the football club

People still need to gripe and moan as its part of being a football fan.

As much as I think people won't take a balanced view on Moore

Don't think Liverpool and City fans won't still have grumbles.

And the idea of someone deciding everyone shouldn't complain when they complained previously ain't right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

He is a multi Millionairre & owner of multiple propertys mate...Is he retired?

I think you’ve just answered why he probably failed here?

Obsession. No, like Wilson, we’re still

paying the price for their respective times in charge IMO?

I try not to pay too much attention to finances as we cannot do too much about that?

Just now, Jim said:

I think you’ve just answered why he probably failed here?

Obsession. No, like Wilson, we’re still

paying the price for their respective times in charge IMO?

I try not to pay too much attention to finances as we cannot do too much about that?

Failed? Were we not STILL a Championship Club * had turned a difficult corner with 2 good wins against decent opposition(showing he hadnt lost the dressing room)

Look elsewhere Jim for the FAILURE this Club has endured.....

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I also think it's important going into next season that any/all gripes are put to one side for a full season to try and create a positive atmosphere in and around the football club

Until we lose a game 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

Exactly that.

He needs tactics built round him to shine and a partner to do his running for him.

He has the ball to feet in the D, the byline cutback and the run in on teammates shots.

I've gone into it at length before, can't be bothered with the inbox smiley explosion if I do it again.

Thanks dude - appreciated

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

So he says they have been friends for 7 yrs and he is is personal adviser and helps with recommending players ,it's always the same thing he never goes into depth about him and I still say to this day that Paxo has a steak in SWFC ..

Was hoping he'd had his 🍟

Lets see  what players come in ,I want younger players released by clubs or bought which we can make money on, Why do we not have any of our  Academy brought into the first team squad ? Moore when he came said he would do that .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

So he says they have been friends for 7 yrs and he is is personal adviser and helps with recommending players ,it's always the same thing he never goes into depth about him and I still say to this day that Paxo has a steak in SWFC ..

Doubt he has a stake in the club, DC just doesn't strike me as a bloke that does sharing, it's all or nowt with him.

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

That'd be great. Not going to happen though.

4 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

Agree but the fan base is 50/50 on Moore and most don't trust Chansiri as long as we are winning everything is good but one or two bad results and our place is toxic at best ..

I'd like to think that most Wednesdayites have seen the light now as far as DM is concerned, i'd change your 50/50 to 80/20 in favour of keeping the bloke. The people wanting him gone just shout, cry and blubber so there appears to be more of them than there actually is.  He's done a great job and if some can't see that, well that's showbiz I suppose. He has at least 2 more seasons barring catastrophe I reckon.

• Like 1