Hunt leaving?

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Don’t get the love in 

Had a decent season but we need better 

Oh come on mate, he’s good enough at this level, if we’re getting betterwith an extra yard or 2 of pace then fair enough,  that’s great…. but you know he’s a very good right wing back at this level or, was last season at least. 

I know you know that . 

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, Lunny1968 said:

To be honest Jack is a yard slower than before and we could do with more pace in that area. Been a great servant to the club and has never let us down.

Yep 

40 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Been one of our more consistent performers this season and always available. If he’s leaving then hopefully we’re in for Kane Wilson from Forest Green on a free 

I agree about Wilson.  I often look at some teams line ups who are successful in these lower leagues and think “who are these players?” And then they beat us. It’s probably time that we join ranks and replace the well known ageing players like Luongo, Hunt and Windass for the likes of Wiredu, Wilson and McGirdy.  We need to put together a team that will win matches in league 1, not have too many players that were good in the championship a few years ago etc. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Rather than us getting rid, it could be that he dropped to L1 last year in the hope we’d be straight back up and he fancies Championship football again… or it could be a made up Twitter rumour…

He certainly agreed a one year contract extension that would only be triggered if we won promotion.  Maybe he took a big pay cut to play last season with the agreement that if we were promoted he'd get a further year with a decent pay rise.

58 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Been one of our more consistent performers this season and always available. If he’s leaving then hopefully we’re in for Kane Wilson from Forest Green on a free 

Be great signing Wilson. Moore had him at WBA aswell! However I was reading he’s been watched by Forest and linked with Bristol City.

30 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Oh come on mate, he’s good enough at this level, if we’re getting betterwith an extra yard or 2 of pace then fair enough,  that’s great…. but you know he’s a very good right wing back at this level or, was last season at least. 

I know you know that . 

No 

Not a fan sorry 

Guest DoesJackHunt
17 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

No 

Not a fan sorry 

That honestly surprises me. Fair enough