Windass off to South America ??

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We need to keep our best player, he comes. within this bracket.

Why do fans on OT always want to get rid of out best players?

He’s had two full seasons at Wednesday and those seasons have ended in a championship relegation and a failed league 1 promotion bid. So his time at the club hasn’t exactly been a success.

And in the play off semi when we needed something from him he didn’t turn up,

In the time he’s been at Wednesday he’s shown flashes of quality but he’s never really played well or scored goals for a consistent run of games. 

If we can get a fee for him and get his wages off the books we could bring in a decent replacement for league 1 with that money

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Random. 

However, I wouldn’t be against this if the money is right. Windass has openly admitted he’s not a striker, he’s another player that struggles to fit into a 352. On top of that, he’s struggled with injuries. 

Random links like this could lead to a decent bid and possibly allow us to spend some decent money at this level. 

I'm guessing he would struggle with a lot of injuries playing in south America .

He's a decent player is Windass, but I think you have to let him go if someone coughs up a decent transfer fee for him. 

Not sure what his best position is when we play this 3-5-2 system. 

He's sort of a striker, but not really. Attacking midfielder?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

He’s had two full seasons at Wednesday and those seasons have ended in a championship relegation and a failed league 1 promotion bid. So his time at the club hasn’t exactly been a success.

And in the play off semi when we needed something from him he didn’t turn up,

In the time he’s been at Wednesday he’s shown flashes of quality but he’s never really played well or scored goals for a consistent run of games. 

If we can get a fee for him and get his wages off the books we could bring in a decent replacement for league 1 with that money

Not convincing me.  We need to be better than could.

Lets get rid of the worse players bring in better players, sounds a better way of doing things.

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Not convincing me.  We need to be better than could.

Lets get rid of the worse players bring in better players, sounds a better way of doing things.

Who’s worse than Windass that’s on more money than him?

He’ll be one of the highest paid players at the club and getting his wages off the books would free up funds for 1 or 2 decent quality replacements 

• Like 2

Just now, pat blondeau said:

Who’s worse than Windass that’s on more money than him?

He’ll be one of the highest paid players at the club and getting his wages off the books would free up funds for 1 or 2 decent quality replacements 

Windass is a decent player and should stay unless we can get better, which would be unlikely as if they that decent Championship clubs would be after them.   

Stay away from football manager. 

Probably got this wrong but I don’t think his heart is in it with Wednesday, nowt really to base it on just a gut feeling, plus he didn’t have the best record injury wise last season. If get a few bob for him it could be a good move for us and him

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Windass is a decent player and should stay unless we can get better, which would be unlikely as if they that decent Championship clubs would be after them.   

Stay away from football manager. 

Ok you know best.

Can you let me know what the best achievement of Windass career is?

Or even when his best season in English football was?

• Like 2