Windass off to South America ??

Random. 

However, I wouldn’t be against this if the money is right. Windass has openly admitted he’s not a striker, he’s another player that struggles to fit into a 352. On top of that he’s struggled with injuries. 

Random links like this could lead to a decent bid and possibly allow us to spend some decent money at this level. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

It looks like he doesn't enjoy playing for us in league one anyway.

Would be great, if we could get some money for him

What makes you think he doesn't enjoy playing for us? He signed a new contract whilst in league one.   

It would be an interesting move for him. Huge club.

• Like 1

Strange one, but I've seen much odder moves! What do you guys think would be a sensible offer for him? Around a million? 

I really would not be surprised to see Windass here next season, though. I think it's a good opportunity for him to have a resurgence and really make a name for himself. I have no doubt that a fit and firing Windass will be a goal machine at this level. 

Hopefully he's put his injuries behind him and we see the best of him this coming season. 

• Like 1

They play in blue and white stripes. Maybe he’ll feel reyt at home out there in Córdoba. 

A vibrant city with great nightlife and a host of cultural offerings, the city of Cordoba is a wonderful place for young people to experience Argentine life outside of Buenos Aires. 

Just like being in 'ull or Wigan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, No Uniform said:

What makes you think he doesn't enjoy playing for us? He signed a new contract whilst in league one.   

It would be an interesting move for him. Huge club.

I think the contract he signed last year was just a wage rise to keep the Championship teams away. It didn’t extend how long he was already contracted for.