Jump to content

Welcome to the Transfer Rumor mill for week of may 20th 2021


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

What would we realistically get for him? £1 Mill

Haha! I just asked exactly the same in another thread with that guess too. 

 

I'd think that would be about right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, camffiti said:

ITFC are reportedly looking at George Hirst & Jack Taylor of Peterborough 

 

Not sure if Taylor is worth us looking at? 

Taylor will not be leaving Posh. Cracking player though but Posh will feel they can have a push for autos after their relatively good end to the season, and still boasting Clarke-Harris, Taylor, Szmodics and a couple of decent young centre-halves.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Taylor will not be leaving Posh. Cracking player though but Posh will feel they can have a push for autos after their relatively good end to the season, and still boasting Clarke-Harris, Taylor, Szmodics and a couple of decent young centre-halves.

 

Yeah. Interesting 

 

There was some talk of Posh being interested in a part swap with Tyreece Simpson 

 

Peterborough love signing young strikers and turning them into huge prrrrrrofits 

 

I was going to suggest we look at Simpson, but we don't have the best of records, with giving youth a chance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For pace up top I'd love to see us go for Tom Barkhuizen, released by Preston,but I can see him getting a few Championship club offers.

 

Flint would a great signing, but yet again, I fear will get offers to stay in the Championship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do we know if John Marquis has been offered a new deal at Lincoln, at this level would score goals given the service.

 

I would be making offer for Rudoni at AFC Wimbledon and Maty Longstaff at Newcastle both good young players that would improve what we have and give some legs and energy to our midfield

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

For pace up top I'd love to see us go for Tom Barkhuizen, released by Preston,but I can see him getting a few Championship club offers.

 

Flint would a great signing, but yet again, I fear will get offers to stay in the Championship.

Last time we signed him we broke him and had to send him back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Do we know if John Marquis has been offered a new deal at Lincoln, at this level would score goals given the service.

 

I would be making offer for Rudoni at AFC Wimbledon and Maty Longstaff at Newcastle both good young players that would improve what we have and give some legs and energy to our midfield

Isn't Longstaff at Mansfield on loan? Only made bench in play offs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...