London takeover time again

Alright alright. 

give it a rest now.  

no really.  Have a great weekend. I should have been getting off the train at kings cross about this time if we’d won. 

have a beer for me. 

• Like 2

Could never go red and white,infact I don't even have 1 item of red clothing in my wardrobe..I do how ever drive a red volvo estate which was the wife's,flipping hate it,its red flipping red.....

So sorry pal won't be stopping blue for red anytime soon,infact ever....

BUT good luck..

WAWAW...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Alright alright. 

give it a rest now.  

no really.  Have a great weekend. I should have been getting off the train at kings cross about this time if we’d won. 

have a beer for me. 

Trains are rammed already . Tomorrow will be like sardines 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Could never go red and white,infact I don't even have 1 item of red clothing in my wardrobe..I do how ever drive a red volvo estate which was the wife's,flipping hate it,its red flipping red.....

BUT good luck..

WAWAW...

Shocking news on two fronts. You’ve got a red car AND it’s a Volvo!

I used to own a Volvo Estate years ago, having sold a Sierra Cosworth to buy it. Yes, really. You know, the car that costs about 90k now. 

One of my lads at work cheekily asked me if I had to wash the Volvo more often, due to it gathering dust as it was so slow. 

1 minute ago, Devonstrix said:

Shocking news on two fronts. You’ve got a red car AND it’s a Volvo!

I used to own a Volvo Estate years ago, having sold a Sierra Cosworth to buy it. Yes, really. You know, the car that costs about 90k now. 

One of my lads at work cheekily asked me if I had to wash the Volvo more often, due to it gathering dust as it was so slow. 

You sold a cossie for a Volvo!?!?!?!? 

Mate why!?!? You'd be sitting on a small fortune if you had that car now!!!

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

You sold a cossie for a Volvo!?!?!?!? 

Mate why!?!? You'd be sitting on a small fortune if you had that car now!!!

I know - RS500 as well. In Moonstone Blue. I’m getting emotional just writing this! That’s what I said 90k now - at least. 

Tbh I sold it before it was nicked! 

Not many Volvos get stolen 😀

1 hour ago, Devonstrix said:

I know - RS500 as well. In Moonstone Blue. I’m getting emotional just writing this! That’s what I said 90k now - at least. 

Tbh I sold it before it was nicked! 

Not many Volvos get stolen 😀

Ahh mate that's gutting!!

Yeah they fetching some daft money now. I've only been fortunate enough, in the past,to have a MK2 Focus ST which funny enough has the Volvo T5 2.5 engine in it!

3 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Time to take over central london again even though we've been warned no street drinking . Some class memories of trafalgar square looking forward to the whole weekend again now .

For 1 day only can I ask yous to convert your stripes from blue to red 😀

Time to make more memories with the family 

We’re mostly all pleased for you mate , but I think it’s time to be a little bit more sensitive.

I don’t think we need a blow by blow account of your wonderful weekend in London.

It can be seen as rubbing it in a little bit and eventually somebody’s going to stray from our general bonhomie towards sensible visiting fans. 
I’m sure we’ll all be happy to listen to your tale after the weekend but at the mo it’s a bit like ‘here’s what you could have won ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

BUT good luck..

WAWAW...

A redcar you say? Ain’t that on the way up the A1?