Barry Bannon is a Celt

3 hours ago, Luke said:

And  ..

He was crying about a tweet less than a week ago but now apparently it's ok for him to stick the boot in on a team that's achieved more this season than bannan could ever dream of

He needs to grow up 

Stop being so childish, harmless banter, Rangers fans will reply back

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kelfin Platz said:

Nothing wrong with Bannan going on holiday and having a good time at all, he's earned it. But, there's always a but, it's the laughing and joking immediately after getting beat that wee wees me off, sometimes with the opposition. Be a bit like Colleens and Rebekahs QC's after the trial was over today, fanatically arguing their clients cases until the end of the case then fawning all over each other, whispering in each others ears and probably saying stuff like "WTF was that all about" and/or "money for old rope this isn't it." And they'd be right.😂

Did you see his post match interview? He looks inconsolable.

He could be just going through the motions but we'll never know.

I couldn't give less than two fks what he does in the summer as long as he puts 100 percent into his job.  And honestly Bannan has given nothing less in the time he's been here.  It's weird how it's his name that's coming up.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

He’s club captain and shouldn’t be getting involved on Twitter in stuff like this. As club captain he should be setting an example and he’s representing the club.

And as a pro who’s just failed in a league 1 play off semi he looks daft taking the ******** out of fellow pros who are playing a couple of levels above him and have just lost in a Europa league final.

You’ve also got Windass tweeting yesterday supporting Mcburnie and posting photos of himself living it up in Mexico after doing nothing all season.

It’s not been a great couple of days for Wednesday players on Twitter and Moore should be having a word with Bannan and Windass about how they use social media 

2 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Maybe I’m behind the times but just think a pro footballer who’s on a big wage and didn’t deliver anything for that wage last season is better keeping a low profile.

If he’d bagged 20 goals last season or got us promoted then post whatever holiday photos he wants 

If he’d bagged 

2 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

They can’t though can they? Most of the top pros have their posts controlled by their PR teams and they have sponsors to keep happy and image rights to protect.

And as club captain of a big club it’s a senior position with a bit of responsibility. I don’t think you’d see Jordan Henderson or Kevin de Bruyne as skippers of Liverpool and City posting anything like this 

1 hour ago, pat blondeau said:

I wouldn’t say it’s jealousy… I know he’s a millionaire footballer who’s going to go on decent holidays.

With Windass it was more what he posted about Mcburnie and the timing of his Mexico photos. Just comes across that he’s not that bothered we missed out on Wembley because it gave him an extra couple of weeks on holiday.

And the fact it looks like he’s done more in Mexico than he did at Hillsborough last season.

But as I say, maybe it’s me that’s behind the times and that’s just how pro footballers are today 

Wasn’t he posting from Mexico joking around with Kell Brook a couple of days after we got beat by Sunderland?

It’s not really a big deal to me 

lol

Just now, markowl said:

lol

It’s a forum and I’ve posted my view on it. The rest are just replies.

Don’t know why you felt the need to quote them all.

It’s not a big deal and it’s probably only being talked about because we got beat in the play off semi

4 hours ago, Luke said:

That's whole he does on there 

But stupid taking the mick after his no show in the playoffs 

Yet people will defend him when people give it him back 

I don’t give a Fvvck about Rangers or Celtic. Whoever Bannan supports is up to him. If he wants to take the p155 out of Rangers then it’s up to him. As long as he doesn’t slag off Wednesday then It’s got nothing to do with me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Came here to say this, either Bannan's a superb actor or he genuinely cares about the club.

If he wants to have Old Firm banter or go on holiday then, well, good for him. What is he meant to do? Wear black and cry until August?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

It’s a forum and I’ve posted my view on it. The rest are just replies.

Don’t know why you felt the need to quote them all.

It’s not a big deal and it’s probably only being talked about because we got beat in the play off semi

Yeah.

Obviously no big deal to you.

Hence the six replies in the thread..

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Must be old fashioned 

If I'd just had a embarrassing 2 playoff games (apparently one pass makes you a god) and failed to get promoted 

Last thing I'd be doing is having a jab at a far more successful team than the one I've failed yet again at and was crying like a child when called out 

Then again theres hundreds of people so far up his backside he can do no wrong 

You do it on here yourself

When you've just had an embarrassing month of posts and failed to win any debates last thing I'd be doing is having a jab at far more successful posters than yourself and crying like a child about footballers tweeting on twitter

lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

53 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

it’s probably only being talked about because we got beat in the play off semi

What does that tell you then?

That it's 

a) a valid and relevant complaint

b) people are just using it against him because they're sore and bitter about the semi result?

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, Carl Shutt is God said:

This thread is bringing back terrible memories of that dark day in Sheffield Wednesday's history when Marcus Tudgay was seen smiling whilst driving out of Hillsborough after we had just lost a game.

Good job we hounded him out for it

And got relegated

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

He could be just going through the motions but we'll never know.

I couldn't give less than two fks what he does in the summer as long as he puts 100 percent into his job.  And honestly Bannan has given nothing less in the time he's been here.  It's weird how it's his name that's coming up.

Just to be clear mate, I did read back through my post and none of it was aimed at Bannan, the bit about laughing and joking with other teams players after the game. That was a general comment about some players of some clubs who think it's fine to do that after losing a game.