Barry Bannon is a Celt

4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Yet people will defend him when people give it him back 

Depends 

Usually the definition of 'giving it him back' involves abuse or trying to negatively affect him mentally by one of our own Sheffield Wednesday fans - in which case yes he absolutely should be defended

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Well he was born in Glasgow 

And  ..

He was crying about a tweet less than a week ago but now apparently it's ok for him to stick the boot in on a team that's achieved more this season than bannan could ever dream of

He needs to grow up 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Luke said:

And  ..

He was crying about a tweet less than a week ago but now apparently it's ok for him to stick the boot in on a team that's achieved more this season than bannan could ever dream of

He needs to grow up 

Posted without a single ounce of irony

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

And  ..

He needs to grow up 

He’s a football fan who’s giving stick to the rivals of the team he supports after they’ve lost a big match. Fans do this sort of thing all the time, I’m struggling to see what the problem is.

Going on your logic in the post I’ve quoted you shouldn’t be able to “stick the boot in” on Bannan as he’s achieved more this season than you could ever dream of.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Luke said:

And  ..

He needs to grow up 

Are you entirely motivated by hate?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

What has Barry Bannan/the Romans ever done for us?    lol

I despair sometimes!

I like this answer.

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s a football fan who’s giving stick to the rivals of the team he supports after they’ve lost a big match. Fans do this sort of thing all the time, I’m struggling to see what the problem is.

Going on your logic in the post I’ve quoted you shouldn’t be able to “stick the boot in” on Bannan as he’s achieved more this season than you could ever dream of.

• Like 1