Freddie Ladapo

11 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

I reckon if Paterson started 41 matches upfront he’d score close to 15 goals. Yet everybody says he’s not good enough.

Paterson scored 8 Championship goals in a relegated Wednesday side.

And unlike Ladapo he works hard and has a good attitude.

His record is very similar to Lee Gregory, he is 4 years younger, and has pace and height that would compliment Gregory perfectly. Why is Lapado classed as rubbish, yet Gregory amazing - they are both good League One players, and if anyone thinks we can do much better, they are probably kidding themselves.

14 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

People are saying he’s a mercenary and got an attitude problem… poor bugger probably just wants to get as far away from Rotherham as possible, which is fair enough!

Fair enough. Exact same issues at Plymouth. They say he’s toxic in the dressing room 

13 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Tom Eves been released by Dull city.

30yrs old, 6'3" Centre forward.

Much better player.

Tom Eaves is diabolical. Makes Nuhui look like Zlatan.

If you think a slow, unprolific and immobile striker is what we need then I guess he fits that bill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Tom Eaves is diabolical. Makes Nuhui look like Zlatan.

If you think a slow, unprolific and immobile striker is what we need then I guess he fits that bill.

They thought the world of him at Dull, and were'nt we looking at him at one time?.

Don't for get Michael Smith was described as such at Rotherham for his first 2 seasons.

We are a 1st div club, we need 1st division players to get out of it, not some over paid kid from the Prem u18's.

4 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

They thought the world of him at Dull, and were'nt we looking at him at one time?.

Don't for get Michael Smith was described as such at Rotherham for his first 2 seasons.

We are a 1st div club, we need 1st division players to get out of it, not some over paid kid from the Prem u18's.

Far better players out there then Tom Eaves imo. Seen him play a fair bit and to say he lacks quality is an understatement.

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Isn't/wasn't Hutch supposed to have an attitude problem and Windass....

And Berahino.

I wouldn't be averse to us signing Ladapo, but I think there are better options going to be available this transfer window.