Chansiri speaks out about Darren Moores future

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

Will any chairman in England come out and tell us what's happening with the manager unless they have been relegated

We need to be sorting the retain lists as ost other clubs already have.

Offer new deals to players we are keeping,

Placing unwanted players on the transfer list

sorting out the players fitness programme and getting injured players fit

sort out a pre season schedule and warm up game fixture

we need to sign new players

A new season shirt

issues about the ground and pitch need addressing

the investigation into all the strain injuries that was ment to be happening

Instead we have DC on a zoom call telling us hes keeping Moore.

I bet they never thought of that, love it that fans are so knowledgeable about football.

Get off Zoom DC and take heed of the above. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steelman said:

Mate, you're talking like a winner, a high achiever, someone that's pro-active in their life and career and has made a success of both.

That doesn't go down well on here with the idiots that make up over 95% of OT.

They'll settle for any old garbage and see "nearly" and "mediocre" as things to be proud of.

I genuinely wonder how they survive in real life.

I imagine that the likes of you and I are subsidising most of them.

That lunar eclipse did more damage than I thought 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 3

Not really surprising when you consider that he kept Carlos after the 'Udders shambles.

Since he arrived Chansiri has brought some very good players to this club, but apart from his appointing Steve Bruce he's never been able to get things right managerially.

Retaining Moore simply continues that tradition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

You’ve clearly given that a lot of time and effort. Clearly touched a nerve there.

Thanks for allowing me to live in your head rent free but I’ve got my own home thanks. 👍🏼

Nah, simple guesswork. I'd just assumed the original post was written by someone with more teeth than braincells.

Did you get that second paragraph out of a Christmas cracker? Or did you see it while browsing Reddit, in your underpants? 

Edited by Fablon Dunlop
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, room0035 said:

Every season we leave everything to the last minute and every season we are 10-15 games in before we have a settled team.

iF we are to get promoted next year we need to be on our game from the first minute of the first game not still scrabbling around to sign players on the last day of the transfer window.

The club need to start showing with actions that they are learning and evolving. Then we can all relax.

It just doesn't click for you does it.  Managers, Players & Agents  Vs  Managers, Players & Agents of competing clubs to see who blinks first. There are no early deals unless you are talking north of  £ eight and nine million digit multiples.

• Haha 2

Guest Willow Owl
11 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Has anyone got Darren and Dephons email address?
Wanting to send them a copy of this so they know what needs to be done during the off season. 

Makes you wonder what these managers do in preseason. Good job the Owlstalk experts are here to give them there wealth of knowledge.

10 hours ago, S2 OWLS said:

I will hold my hands up I like others on here did want rid of Moore and did worry about his tactics. However looking at the bigger picture I am in no doubt he came to a club in a mess and riddled with politics behind the scenes and must be given credit for stabilizing and improving the situation.

Given his tactics may be a work in progress I am happy with stability at this point in time and in any case who would come in ??

The unbiased Star run a full page article by a chief sport reporter  last night on how Heckingbottom had taken a broken club and fan base gelled them together and made a late rush for the play offs.....it could have said the same IMO of Moore.

Lets do what we do best stick together and get behind them.

PH did turn SUFC around part way through the season to be fair. DM was at our club all season. Rotherham U is the local success story. 
A manager whose tactical approaches are a “work in progress”  is a worry and we obviously failed our final test with many Championship players in the team , so supporters cannot be happy about it. The team did not always show great “ambition”. 

DM getting on with DC may not always be helpful if he respects the opinions of the boss too much.

Nobody expected him to be let go. It would have been extremely ruthless.

13 hours ago, room0035 said:

Mk dons Rotherham announced their release retain list yesterday. One promoted the other in the play off with us.

We are going to be at least another 48 hours are likely next week.

In theory preseason starts in 5-6 weeks because of the world cup everything is earlier thus year.

We need to stop dithering and get on with it.

If we'd already done it you'd have been the first one saying it was rushed and not thought through. 

You literally never have anything positive to say about anything to do with what's supposedly your club.

Change the record ffs.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Whether DC backs or sacks Moore, he’s not going to please the entire fan base. We’re impossible to please anyway. It’s a fan base full of ‘knowalls’ ‘happy clappers’ and argumentative tw@t’s.

With a mixture like that the Chairman is on an hiding to nothing whatever he decides to do?

We haven’t had stability in the managerial chair since Laws and his longish stint in charge was largely down to the uncertainty in the board room. Once that was sorted he soon lost his job.

I think DC needs to give Moore the next 2 seasons at least to build some sort of infrastructure from the bottom up. This rip it up and start again mentality we’ve had for a large part of this century has to end soon or we’ll continue to meander in the footballing wilderness. Surely that’s something we can all agree on but I won’t hold my breath 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1