Corporate Matchday Hospitality

My wife takes me for my "big" birthdays, I've been three times so far. Always a great outing and a different way to experience the match. 

The food is pretty good and all the staff are friendly and welcoming. 

Would recommend.

Hillsborough is limited at present.

if you had season tickets at £1K each which got you an inside area where you could get paid for beer and food - before match, half time, full time - then seat in middle of south/north - you’d clean up.

We don’t have that, therefore miss out.

I don't count the Pie and Peas Do's.

Done two Chansiri Roast Lunches  (agh erm). First time sat with old family friend, Hattersley. ( We're not on the same page). Second time was much better as I was sat by Don Megson. Relaxed :- Yes Informal :- No.

Boxes were a little better and less formal but not a boys day out; Not that it should be either, just not my cup of rea.

As for London. Far better establishments to visit than the big stadiums given you are on a day visit.     

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've honestly never seen a Wednesday fan hate his own club and players as much as Luke does

You asked for people's opinions 

I said it wasn't worth it 

Not really hate is it 

Only thing I hate is people crying over a different opinion to themselves 

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I've honestly never seen a Wednesday fan hate his own club and players as much as Luke does

Not sure they are a Wednesday fan mate, Nobody can hate the club they “support” so much. 

Anyway, does anyone know how much these are? Wouldn’t mind taking my father to one next year. 

• Like 1

Went on a matchday sponsor thing v Oldham in 2003, wandered off part way through the tour to find John Sheridan, lost everyone and ended up having a brew in Chris Turners office talking about when his hotel got bombed in belfast.