Mcburnie

2 minutes ago, Key said:

Well done: That's one!

Try making a table listing such players from both clubs, you'll run out of names in Wednesday's column very quickly and be scrolling down the Blunts column for ages!

Wasn't fast enough to edit, so:

And of course once they knew what Madine was like the Blunts signed him up sharpish!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I see Notts Police are appealing for witnesses:-

“We would particularly appeal to the owner of the original footage to make contact.”

Ollie Mcburnie will probably be in touch via his solicitor 

I might put my name forward as a witness, seen it clear as day on a video. lol

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

I think if this was a Wednesday player and not McBurnie, after a Wednesday player had been taken out by a blindside running headbutt,  the comments on here would be a lot different.

And that video of him on the street having a go at someone..hadn't the victim been following him, goading him? if that was Sam Hutchinson attacking a united fan who was winding him up, he would be a hero on here. 

What would Jeremy Corbyn have done

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I see Notts Police are appealing for witnesses:-

“We would particularly appeal to the owner of the original footage to make contact.”

I bet that’s something that the person who filmed it didn’t consider, that they’d be asked for a statement etc. 

They probably thought that in 2022 you can just post incidents in the hope of them going ‘viral’ for the world to see. 

Wonder if the person will even come forward 

6 minutes ago, marshy said:

Apparently, many pig fans are saying he was actually trying to step over the lad.

McBurnie saying that was 100% the case.

I’m currently laid up with a foot injury myself and I always make sure to give whatever I’m trying to step over a good kicking as I do so, it’s doing wonders for my recovery

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

I’m currently laid up with a foot injury myself and I always make sure to give whatever I’m trying to step over a good kicking as I do so, it’s doing wonders for my recovery

Brilliant. lol