Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

He’s their striker 

He’s their No 9 

Scoring fizz all in the Red and White 

£20 million from Swansea City 

And he goes by the of McSpurney 


 

He’s their striker 

He’s their No 9 

Scoring fizz all in the Red and White 

£20 million from Swansea City 

And he goes by the name of McSpurney 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:


We don’t have much context about how or why the incident occurred, and the clip is very short… I don’t see why McBurnie can’t travel with the squad, I’ve also been told that it’s possible that Brewster was being attacked in some way… 

 

I’m going to guess that Chavvy McBurnie was probably in the mix of it all after it kicked off with Billy Sharp… tensions are high and the United players probably felt targeted / surrounded / at risk of an angry mob…  the fans invaded the pitch that is for players and those associated to SUFC and NFFC. 
 

If this is seconds after Sharp got head butted then they’d have been right to be on their guard. 
 

And I say all this as a Wednesday fan that thinks McBurnie is most likely / definitely a massive nobhead 

I agree. Tensions were high and they probably did feel targeted and surrounded. If I was a professional footballer in that sitiuation I would be trying to get down the tunnel ASAP. Generally that is what seems to happen at these occasions. You usually see opposition players bolting for the tunnel. Don’t get me wrong I am not trying to be sanctimonious it’s just that is what I would do and as a professional I think that would have been the best course of

action for everyone yesterday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like somebody having a go at Brewster? And he's jumped in to stick up for a mate/colleague.

Don't like Mcburnie but not going to slag him for this.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Waddle93 said:

Looks like somebody having a go at Brewster? And he's jumped in to stick up for a mate/colleague.

Don't like Mcburnie but not going to slag him for this.

 

Stamping on someone whilst they are on floor is hardly sticking up for anyone. 

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Waddle93 said:

Looks like somebody having a go at Brewster? And he's jumped in to stick up for a mate/colleague.

Don't like Mcburnie but not going to slag him for this.

You're not going to slag him for stamping on someone laid on the floor ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, bradowl said:

 

Stamping on someone whilst they are on floor is hardly sticking up for anyone. 

 

 

 

Sometimes you just lose your cool in these situations and if somebody has just tried to have a go at your mate that's 1 of those moments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

You're not going to slag him for stamping on someone laid on the floor ?

 

Not that simple is it but nope not in this situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

 

Sometimes you just lose your cool in these situations and if somebody has just tried to have a go at your mate that's 1 of those moments.


so the kid nuts sharp n it’s a disgrace 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why did the scrubbers need all their injured players around the touch line? It’s pretty normal for them to be in the stand. Also time and time again at the end of games when players know a pitch invasion is coming the players of the away team will look to get off asap. What were Sharp and McBurnie doing?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Owl Rly said:

 

Poor bloke.

 

You could see the frustration etched into his face as he repeatedly failed to step over the bloke laid on the floor.

 

He even tried from several different angles, but just kept falling short, didn't he?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

Why did the scrubbers need all their injured players around the touch line? It’s pretty normal for them to be in the stand. Also time and time again at the end of games when players know a pitch invasion is coming the players of the away team will look to get off asap. What were Sharp and McBurnie doing?

Was it not a penalty shootout? It's a coin flip as to whether they run onto the pitch having lost their sh*t at getting to Wembley, isn't it?

 

Let's not let our dislike for them make our brain cells leak out our ears, in truth there is nothing unreasonable about injured players coming down to the touchline for a penalty shootout. We'd do exactly the same. Can you imagine Sam Hutchinson staying in the stands for a shootout ffs? lol

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Looks like somebody having a go at Brewster? And he's jumped in to stick up for a mate/colleague.

Don't like Mcburnie but not going to slag him for this.


he’s not even attacking the kid who steamed sharp!! 
 

sorry mate but he’s no different and deserves the same punishment 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why were Forest fans who were on the pitch illegally in the United players faces instead of around their own players celebrating?

 

Sharp was attacked. Brewster was attacked and I hear Robinson was attacked. 

 

It all boils down to if Forest had controlled their fans their wouldn’t have been any incidents.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Owl Rly said:

 

He was truing to step over him yet he goes over the top of him and clearly turns back to look at the lad on the floor and have a second go!!

 

United fans are genuinely gutted about this simply because it has taken away the sharp incident!! 

 

Mcburnie is no different to the bumhole who cleaned Sharp out!! Both want dealing with.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Owling with laughter said:

Why were Forest fans who were on the pitch illegally in the United players faces instead of around their own players celebrating?

 

Sharp was attacked. Brewster was attacked and I hear Robinson was attacked. 

 

It all boils down to if Forest had controlled their fans their wouldn’t have been any incidents.

 

How exactly can Forest, or any club, "control their fans" in a situation like that, short of fencing them in? 

 

Sharp was targeted because he's a shithouse who likes to goad opposition fans, not saying that justifies the attack, but that's why it happened. 

 

Your lot were attacking Walsall players on the pitch when you went down to division 4, it's not a recent phenomenon. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...