Mcburnie

If he's just seen Sharpe levelled by a Forest fan , then going by his previous it seems inevitable that McBurnie would get a bit of revenge . 

Some comments suggesting it was pre emptive self defence, and that fans were about to plough into Brewster as well. 

I'm not going to lie,  I'm not shedding any tears for Forest fans after what happened to Sharpe. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bannofan said:

If he's just seen Sharpe levelled by a Forest fan , then going by his previous it seems inevitable that McBurnie would get a bit of revenge . 

Some comments suggesting it was pre emptive self defence, and that fans were about to plough into Brewster as well. 

I'm not going to lie,  I'm not shedding any tears for Forest fans after what happened to Sharpe. 

Could also be the other way round. That tubby forest fan just seen his mate stamped on by McBarndoor.... 

Either or it doesn't condone the actions of either the plebs. They should both be dealt with by the law as there's no excusing either action. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

So you're judging a whole fanbase on one fans actions?! Seems logical

Mcburnie is kicking someone who is on the floor, that's assault and affray. He should be arrested and charged accordingly.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

He’s a bellend in general it seems but I do think that you have to go back to ‘if the fans aren’t on the pitch this doesn’t happen’. 

This fella wasn't on any pitch when he did this 

How has he got the balls to put up this hard man front? LOOK AT HIM!?!?! It's laughable he'd absolutely poo his pants if confronted. 

image.png.dc502f9ae2821f6e5de02704d5d67415.png

Still - I bet the Blades can spot a good opportunity to sack him for bringing club into disrepute and off the wage bill. 

20 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

He’s a bellend in general it seems but I do think that you have to go back to ‘if the fans aren’t on the pitch this doesn’t happen’. 

Of course it wouldn't happen, becauase there would be nobody laid on the ground for him to stamp on. The real question is whether his stamping on someone is a justified reaction to A) fans being on the pitch and B) one being laid on the floor in front of him

We're faced with many 'probably shouldn't happen' scenarios every day in life, thankfully, his actions are judged to be out of order in pretty much all circumstances!

37 minutes ago, Littleowl74 said:

McBernie shouldn’t have been on the pitch. He wasn’t even bloody playing! 

We don’t have much context about how or why the incident occurred, and the clip is very short… I don’t see why McBurnie can’t travel with the squad, I’ve also been told that it’s possible that Brewster was being attacked in some way… 

I’m going to guess that Chavvy McBurnie was probably in the mix of it all after it kicked off with Billy Sharp… tensions are high and the United players probably felt targeted / surrounded / at risk of an angry mob…  the fans invaded the pitch that is for players and those associated to SUFC and NFFC. 

If this is seconds after Sharp got head butted then they’d have been right to be on their guard. 

And I say all this as a Wednesday fan that thinks McBurnie is most likely / definitely a massive nobhead 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Of course it wouldn't happen, becauase there would be nobody laid on the ground for him to stamp on. The real question is whether his stamping on someone is a justified reaction to A) fans being on the pitch and B) one being laid on the floor in front of him

We're faced with many 'probably shouldn't happen' scenarios every day in life, thankfully, his actions are judged to be out of order in pretty much all circumstances!

I don’t think it’s such a black and white situation, there’s still two sides to this and probably a lot more context, so I don’t think we’ll be finding any common ground, so best to leave it there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

Not really a defence. Its like saying if he hadn't  been driving the car i wouldnt have crashed into it.

Saw some videos last night and gave him the benefit of the doubt but seen some today and it looked like he'd stamped on the fan more than once.

• Like 1