Tickets just arrived off the Internet postman

2 hours ago, twolaptops said:

Good luck.....you guys will create a great atmosphere as we would have.....a final with us both would have likely lived up to the spectacle a final deserves......sadly the Wycombe minnows will try to turn the game into a sh!tfest of timewasting and dirty tactics

That's why I'm thinking var will hinder them . Watch us get screwed over by it now 😒 

Just think its sad there's going to be over 15k empty seats . We got a further allocation of 2500 today and before they went back on sale there was 8000 in the queue . Ridiculous when we could of filled them seats but I do understand there is need for segregation etc but not to the tune of 15k 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Yeah that's what they charged and 2.50 booking fee per ticket 

Quite a lot of coin that about 125k just off our tickets alone .

Good old ticketmaster 

Your club has to look at itself for that. Not exactly looking after their own jumping into bed with ticketmaster eh!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pulcinella said:

At this rate of posting we'll turn you into an Owls fan in no time!

Wait, hasn't it been Neil posting this whole time?

Guest Theboylangers
8 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Time to start feeling real now and the nerves will start for the whole weekend experience .

Probably not sleep Friday night which might be a good thing considering my train is 5.30am .

Hoping for 8th time lucky for myself personally just gutted it's not against you guys as going off the semi final the atmosphere would of been electric. 

Our club does need to get rid of tocketmaster as their ticketing partner whole issue has been a nightmare and even charged us 1.25 print at home fee 🌝

To be fair, tocketmaster shouldn't be allowed to sell tickets. 

I'd always go through an official ticket supplier like Ticketmaster. 

They only charge a £5 booking fee for doing absolutely sweet FA. 

8 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Time to start feeling real now and the nerves will start for the whole weekend experience .

Probably not sleep Friday night which might be a good thing considering my train is 5.30am .

Hoping for 8th time lucky for myself personally just gutted it's not against you guys as going off the semi final the atmosphere would of been electric. 

Our club does need to get rid of tocketmaster as their ticketing partner whole issue has been a nightmare and even charged us 1.25 print at home fee 🌝

Joy mate but beware Tudders are a real poo side that have this nasty habit of putting their betters to bed ! Fingers crossed for you !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Ain't you got your own forum you can post that on 

I do m8 but I've a new found affection for your club after the playoff games .

I will always look out for your results is their anything wrong with that ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

I do m8 but I've a new found affection for your club after the playoff games .

I will always look out for your results is their anything wrong with that ? 

Respect mate ! BTW you never got around to explaining where Boro name Ironopolis came from if you can help ?

15 hours ago, Pulcinella said:

I went to Junior School near to Bishop Auckland. Pretty much everyone was a Sunderland fan. One lesson we had to do colouring and I wrote SWFC first then coloured over it. I got sent to the corner of the class for not writing SAFC and the teacher never forgave me!

Should have written I wlawys get my a''s and w's mixed up you awnker.

• Haha 1