JORDAN RHODEZZZZ!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Obviously it was disappointing to see him do that, I’ve no clue what was going on behind the scenes in his time here , but evidently his confidence was shot 

I just think it’s a bit unfair for people to be calling out his attitude and professionalism without knowing the facts, and the ones who disregard his record at other clubs and judge him off a failed stint at S6 are just a bit strange to be honest 

Jordan Rhodes has had a great career, If you remember the players reactions when he bagged that hat trick against Forest ?  Doesn’t smack me as someone who could’ve potentially had an attitude problem 

I don't dispute his professionalism I just can't get past a striker that plays 120 minutes in our biggest game since Hull and elects not to take a penalty.

That's literally what he was paid to do.

3 minutes ago, Mus said:

Never forgave him refusing to take that penalty.  

That's your job ffs!

If he'd scored oh how different it could have been.

Sorry but no time for him.

I know you won't believe this BUT - there will be many many many MANY other footballers who have done this - including many of your favourites
It's just that Carlos chose to throw Jordan under the bus on this occasion

It's naive to use this against Rhodes when other players that you like or worship are doing the exact same thing

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop