For short term impact there are few better than Carlos, not so good at medium term and definitely not a manager to build for the long term.

I'm happy with Moore as it stands. If for any reason he did leave though, could be one hell of a fun season if we got the original Carlos back (play off final Carlos, not Huddersfield semi final Carlos) and I'd back us for promotion still.

• Like 1

Sure he was linked with the Flamengo job last summer, has a good season with Braga and now linked with Blackburn....

Suppose there's the 'potential' for getting to the Premiership, but thought he might be in line for a better job abroad than that. 

Guess it depends what £ they're offering him

Edited by WhiteOwl91

Absolutely no disrespect to Carlos meant whatsoever but honestly, really and genuinely I think he'd do a cracking job as the manager of Carcraft

Not the football team - the car superstore

Not even joking - he'd have be driving away in a car I couldn't afford within an hour using just his cheeky smile and his smooth sweet talking

*plus Carcraft would undoubtedly also be his lifelong boyhood dream to manage*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

sure he must be after the world record for managing the most clubs. he turns up to an interview with a fine bottle of wine he insists on the club owner drinking 3 glasses before we talk by that time the owner is sloshed and not thinking straight . carlos can charm his way into any job . is the next job job number 20?

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

He should be forced (physically) to write down all his lifelong boyhood clubs

A full extensive list of ALL of them

That way if he tries his usual thing of going to a club and saying how he used to dream of being there one day, or that it's his boyhood club, we can point to the list and say 'Come on Carlos - it's bad enough you ruined Sheffield Wednesday without trying to claim this new club is your boyhood club TOO'

*runs off after posting provacative Carlos the car salesman post*

You are as bitter as the George Hirst haters.

15 hours ago, morganowl said:

sure he must be after the world record for managing the most clubs. he turns up to an interview with a fine bottle of wine he insists on the club owner drinking 3 glasses before we talk by that time the owner is sloshed and not thinking straight . carlos can charm his way into any job . is the next job job number 20?

He's had more clubs that American Golf.

There's a reason for that.

20 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I hope he comes back to the Uk. I’m still after him about a clocked Toyota Yaris I bought off him just before he left for Swansea! One careful owner my arris! The sodding clutch fell out after I’d had it a fortnight! Curse you Carlos! You owe me three grand you slippery bûgger!

Sorry mate, that's what you get for buying a Yaris in the first place. 

• Haha 1

What Chansiri needs to do today

Walk into Darren Moore’s office with a big box, fill it up with all his things, leave it on the car park for him to collect later as he’s sacked 

Get on the phone to Carlos and apologise for signing a ton of players he didn’t want or need, then beg him to come back to Hillsborough and promise him it won’t happen again 

Sit back and watch as Carlos leads us to back to back promotions with sexy football 

#unfinishedbusiness

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Django said:

What Chansiri needs to do today

Walk into Darren Moore’s office with a big box, fill it up with all his things, leave it on the car park for him to collect later as he’s sacked 

Get on the phone to Carlos and apologise for signing a ton of players he didn’t want or need, then beg him to come back to Hillsborough and promise him it won’t happen again 

Sit back and watch as Carlos leads us to back to back promotions with sexy football 

#unfinishedbusiness

Are you serious ?