23 minutes ago, markowl said:

Has left Braga.

Wonder which of his boyhood clubs he ends up at...

He should be forced (physically) to write down all his lifelong boyhood clubs

A full extensive list of ALL of them

That way if he tries his usual thing of going to a club and saying how he used to dream of being there one day, or that it's his boyhood club, we can point to the list and say 'Come on Carlos - it's bad enough you ruined Sheffield Wednesday without trying to claim this new club is your boyhood club TOO'

*runs off after posting provacative Carlos the car salesman post*

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

I hope he comes back to the Uk. I’m still after him about a clocked Toyota Yaris I bought off him just before he left for Swansea! One careful owner my arris! The sodding clutch fell out after I’d had it a fortnight! Curse you Carlos! You owe me three grand you slippery bûgger!

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I hope he comes back to the Uk. I’m still after him about a clocked Toyota Yaris I bought off him just before he left for Swansea! One careful owner my arris! The sodding clutch fell out after I’d had it a fortnight! Curse you Carlos! You owe me three grand you slippery bûgger!

To be fair, he had since he was 4. Was his favourite car.

• Haha 4

I was very much in the group that wanted rid of Carlos and I still think that was the right decision. But I have to admit his record since he left is quite impressive… what he’s done in Portugal the last three seasons has been very good. 

If Wikipedia can be trusted - notwithstanding the Blackburn entry - it seems two of the top clubs in Brazil were keen on him, so maybe that’s where his next ‘project’ will be. My moneys on there or England anyway. 

Edited by paulrs
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I like Carlos. 

Agree, I wish he had more choice in the players signed, The very fact most of the signings rarely played suggest he wasnt in control of incomings as much as he would have liked. 

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That way if he tries his usual thing of going to a club and saying how he used to dream of being there one day, or that it's his boyhood club, we can point to the list and say 'Come on Carlos - it's bad enough you ruined Sheffield Wednesday without trying to claim this new club is your boyhood club TOO'

Like a comedian declaring whatever town they're in as their absolute favourite. 🤪

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, George Whitebread said:

Like a comedian declaring whatever town they're in as their absolute favourite. 🤪

Absolute joke! Innit!?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos spotted with George Hirst.

That would be the ideal scenario , mate 

I reckon .

• Haha 2