Panutche Camará

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Unfortunately as others have said he will be championship bound. Way to good for league one. 

He certainly will be championship bound, with Sheffield Wednesday !!  #uto 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, malek said:

Adeniran showed early promise, but he did poorly before injury finished his season.

Dele Bashiru is physically as dominant as any player I've seen at this level and his running with the ball through middle is a thing of beauty, but can't see him fitting in our midfield 3 and how we are trying to play. Unless we play midfield 3 that are all very comfortable on the ball we seem to struggle.

Wouldn't be happy to see either as regular starter next season.

On the off note. Hope we offered contract to Bobby Dunn. Watched him play in U-23 game vs Millwall and was very impressed. Short fella but mobile, very confident on the ball and armed with a sweet left peg. If We are to start 3 central midfielder we should have at least 3 more in rotation and I would love to see Dunn as one of those. Young and capable back up that fits in with how we are trying to play and who can hopefully still improve.

I think FDB can play in our midfield but even before he joined here he was described as someone who could be the most dominant player on the pitch or really quiet. He’s come on but I can still see that, Camara seems more consistent but then again FDB might be if he was at Argyle for two seasons playing each week. 

With a bit of work I think FDB could probably play out wide, has that pace and strength just needs to keep taking the ball with him 😅

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bluesteel. said:

I think FDB can play in our midfield but even before he joined here he was described as someone who could be the most dominant player on the pitch or really quiet. He’s come on but I can still see that, Camara seems more consistent but then again FDB might be if he was at Argyle for two seasons playing each week. 

With a bit of work I think FDB could probably play out wide, has that pace and strength just needs to keep taking the ball with him 😅

I think that if he improves his work rate and under good manager he could make difference in a side set to pres opposition high up the pitch. As I said before, he doesn't seem as a type of player who would fit in how we tried to play last season.

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Great work having a look at players like that,  that’s how you land on a gem , see anything of Will Couch who came in from Burnley ?   I know nothing personally other than he’s a ROI youth international but a pal of mine said he’s decent 

Not for a lack of trying, but I couldn't find out much about him. There are plenty of Burnley U-23 and some U-18 games available to watch on internet, yet I couldn't find one where he started. I'm quite interested in Irish underage football as they started to develop some really talented young players (from 15 years old to 20) that got signed by and linked with some top European clubs. I'm familiar with at least 50 Irish U-20 players, but never heard of Will Couch before he joined us on trial.

Amazed at this, not that we are after him but information has leaked a name from the Club. 

Normally we find out when Att announces a signing. 

Nice to have a name mentioned even if he goes elsewhere. 

18 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Think a few said that about Lewis Wing too at the time I seem to recall 

To be fair Lewis  just didn’t fit any of the system’s DM tried at the beginning of the season. Doesn’t make him a bad player !!

When  we sign a player we all want the very best for them and the club !!  #uto 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, striker said:

Mentioned by a few posters in another thread, must admit I don't know much about him.

Good to see we are being linked with players though and seem keen to do early business.

Being linked to a player or manager is light years away from it actually happening. 

Anybody can pluck a name from anywhere and announce that from a reliable source so and so is on our radar or expected to sign. 

Rowett being the classic. Lump on. 

Believe it when it happens. 

29 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Think a few said that about Lewis Wing too at the time I seem to recall 

I'm pretty sure that Lewis Wing wasn't real. 

A sort of figment of our collective imaginations. 

It's the only way I can explain why he was so utterly useless. 

49 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I'm pretty sure that Lewis Wing wasn't real. 

A sort of figment of our collective imaginations. 

It's the only way I can explain why he was so utterly useless. 

Don’t think he was that bad the season before !! #uto 

11 minutes ago, jmb5310 said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/key-plymouth-argyle-figure-makes-panutche-camara-transfer-admission-amid-sheffield-wednesday-links/

Director of Football ruled out a deal to a League One club. Maybe just posturing,  but probably hurts the chances a bit. 

Wouldn’t read a great deal into that

He’s covering his back. If we did sign him he’d just say the player forced the move etc etc 

If we are in for him we will be against mid to lower end championship teams. So does he want a promotion push or a potential relegation season

• Thanks 1

On 16/05/2022 at 21:09, Fablon Dunlop said:

I bloody hope we get him. I've already spent six hours, coming up with his song. 

We've got Camará

Panutche Camará

I just don't think you comprehend

He is a lovely lad

Plymouth will be sad

Hmmm hmmm tum tee tum doo dah. 

Last line needs a bit more work....