Panutche Camará

Think we should focus on signing him, snap him up, doesn't play to flash, and think he could develop further, some will be a bit negative about him signing tho

I'll shutter the door on my way out 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Unfortunately as others have said he will be championship bound. Way to good for league one. 

I take it that it wasn’t your ticket that scooped £188M last week?

If we were to pull off this type of signing it might suggest quite an exciting summer ahead - looked very good against us this season and in other games I've seen from him. Sort of midfielder we've needed since Semedo.

• Like 3

TBF I asked Dom Howson on the Yorkshire Live forum, who he thought Wednesday should try to sign now that he had seen the rest of the teams in L1, Camara was the name he came up with just after he had been transfer listed a week or so ago. Must be decent.

1 hour ago, twolaptops said:

Song ?

He's our player He's our number 8

Luongo's left and we couldn't wait

On a fee from the Plymouth Argyle

And he goes by the name of Polaroid...............................Camara

Instant classic, I think we should sing this whether we sign him or not.

Adeniran showed early promise, but he did poorly before injury finished his season.

Dele Bashiru is physically as dominant as any player I've seen at this level and his running with the ball through middle is a thing of beauty, but can't see him fitting in our midfield 3 and how we are trying to play. Unless we play midfield 3 that are all very comfortable on the ball we seem to struggle.

Wouldn't be happy to see either as regular starter next season.

On the off note. Hope we offered contract to Bobby Dunn. Watched him play in U-23 game vs Millwall and was very impressed. Short fella but mobile, very confident on the ball and armed with a sweet left peg. If We are to start 3 central midfielder we should have at least 3 more in rotation and I would love to see Dunn as one of those. Young and capable back up that fits in with how we are trying to play and who can hopefully still improve.

• Like 1

Very good player IF loungo is going would be great replacement, however can see him going to championship…maybe aswell as loungo .at least lols like we are looking at the rite type of player at the rite age 

1 hour ago, malek said:

On the off note. Hope we offered contract to Bobby Dunn. Watched him play in U-23 game vs Millwall and was very impressed. Short fella but mobile, very confident on the ball and armed with a sweet left peg. If We are to start 3 central midfielder we should have at least 3 more in rotation and I would love to see Dunn as one of those. Young and capable back up that fits in with how we are trying to play and who can hopefully still improve.

Great work having a look at players like that,  that’s how you land on a gem , see anything of Will Couch who came in from Burnley ?   I know nothing personally other than he’s a ROI youth international but a pal of mine said he’s decent