Darren Moore one of the bookies favourites for the QPR job

Like many if Moore went I wouldn't be too bothered, if he stayed I would also be fairly happy for now.

The biggest shame would be that we look to have stability now and a manager the players trust. The club does need some consistency in the managerial department to help aid the consistency around the whole club and be a springboard.

Then again we could also end up with a better manager if he leaves who gets the team into a cohesive shape quicker than Moore did last season and whose tactics don't keep coming into question.

This is a familiar tune being played of course.

Unpopular manager leaves Wednesday for club in higher league (read - Carvalhal, Laws), we all laugh and say more the fool them and aren't we lucky, then appoint someone much worse and get relegated.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

This is a familiar tune being played of course.

Unpopular manager leaves Wednesday for club in higher league (read - Carvalhal, Laws), we all laugh and say more the fool them and aren't we lucky, then appoint someone much worse and get relegated.

To be fair, I don't think Daz is unpopular as a person.

But I'm with you one this one.

If he goes to QPR then they'll probably get promoted into the PL, and within a couple of seasons they'll be playing in Europe.

Conversely, if Pep came here we'd probably wind up in the Fourth.

It's us.

lol