Darren Moore one of the bookies favourites for the QPR job

11 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If I was Chairman  wouldn't sack Darren Moore but if another club came in and offered good compensation I wouldn't stand in his way.

This^^ I don’t want Moore to leave but I think you have to let any manager leave if they’ve had their head turned. 

• Like 1

I hope not. Been to cinema tonight and low and behold In bogs was DM. Had to do a double take. He was on phone but sounded like he was still working and that was at 20:45. Hope he had a good evening anyways. 

4 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

I hope not. Been to cinema tonight and low and behold In bogs was DM. Had to do a double take. He was on phone but sounded like he was still working and that was at 20:45. Hope he had a good evening anyways. 

Didn’t know he worked at the cinema as well.
Hope you told him he shouldn’t be working and on the phone at the same time. 

• Haha 5

20 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Is there any wonder he came in to us a broken club under rubbish leadership ,And all bad leadership comes from the top.He has got belief back in the club momentum free signings in that are decent players ,We missed out on automatic promotion by just 5 points if we maintain momentum and have a better injury record hit 90+ i am sure next season.

We missed out on automatic promotion because of poor team selection and tactics. What"s to say we wont have more of the same next season

• Like 3

Imagine the hat-trick of Moore going to QPR and our being actually compensated for it, the Blades getting knocked out of the play-offs, and Leeds going down for good measure.

Now there's a thought to warm the cockles...

...but back in the real world the Blades will go up, Leeds will stay up, and we'll be hunting round for a new manager in January.

lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

Well, that's torn it. The DM haters are gonna be spinning on their fence now wondering what side of the fence they want to be. I think we should take notes.

Don't bank on it, Kelf.

I'd be so giddy I'd say to the fence: "Who's this slip of a thing? I've not seen you around here before. A kiss..." 

lol

• Haha 1