Darren Moore one of the bookies favourites for the QPR job

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

On paper, getting relegated and failing to go back up with Sheffield Wednesday doesn’t look too stunning. I’m sure his cv puts a fair spin on it and I expect his enthusiasm and likability would come over at interview. 

I think fans of a Championship with aspirations would be very underwhelmed with his appointment.

Given how low we were not too long ago, I think he's done a brilliant job. Those in the game who know what he has to do will appreciate that. The job that he did at Donny was really good too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, striker said:

I don't see Moore being tempted by QPR.

Seems to have a good relationship with Chansiri and given control over footballing matters at a club he genuinely seems to enjoy being at.

While nothing can ever be ruled out in football, don't think Chansiri will be too concerned, Carlos is out of contract at Braga this summer isn't he :ph34r:

I thought he would be looking to bring in the Italian dream team of Paolo and Benni as manager and coach.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DM seems to have learned from the mistakes, of last summer ( 4-2-3----1 ) 

I think we would benefit from some continuity this summer. 

IF He left though, a reasonably realistic shortlist, could look like this ... 

Mowbray

Bullen 

Carlos & Megson dream team 

• Haha 1

Id be worried if he went.

He's singed some good players last summer and has given us an identity on how we play.

It who replaces him that worries me with DC and possibly Piaxo sorting it out.

Having said that I don't think he leaves us for QPR.

• Like 2

Personally I would like him to start the season as our manager. He’s put some good things in place, also a few bad things he needs to improve on. It would be a worry who would come in if he goes with Chansiri and now Paxo back in the picture.